Although N*E*R*D is one of my favorite groups, what does Shae Haley do?

Shae spits verses on alot of records. And just has little additions that make some N.E.R.D. records complete word to Breakout "Push People"
laugh.gif

He's playing Playstation (the OG) on their debut album cover...how the hell you gonna hate on dude?!...
laugh.gif
...But, naw seriously he is talking, rapping,shouting & "singing" more often than you would think. Don't ever compare him to Spliff Star again.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

He's playing Playstation (the OG) on their debut album cover...how the hell you gonna hate on dude?!...
laugh.gif
...But, naw seriously he is talking, rapping, shouting & "singing" more often than you would think. Don't ever compare him to Spliff Star again.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT

but am I the only one that gets annoyed when people think N.E.R.D. is just pharrell and the others aren't important
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

laugh.gif
...But, naw seriously he is talking, rapping, shouting & "singing" more often than you would think. Don't ever compare him to Spliff Star again.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT

but am I the only one that gets annoyed when people think N.E.R.D. is just pharrell and the others aren't important
ohwell.gif
Word. This dude in class brought N*E*R*D up in a conversation, and I brought up Chad and Shae and he was like "who are those dudes? thoughtit was only Pharrel." I can't blame him though, Pharrel is the one with all of the attention from the group

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT

ohwell.gif

The only people I know who get upset about that are Filipinos because of Chad.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT

ohwell.gif

The only people I know who get upset about that are Filipinos because of Chad.

laugh.gif

Well Chad LIKES stay away from the fame...cause he knows Pharrell is nothing without him. I'd be the same way if I could. Like NEGRO I MADE YOU. Chad'stalent > Pharrell and Shae

nerd just performed in sd and chad was a no-show. i dont think a single person even noticed. lol the starpower of p overpowers the other 2 like none other. :/

shae can matchup with p in energy at least live.

didnt he has a solo album? he had a video that didnt show his face and a album cover without his face?? or im i thinking of someone else
ithink i remembered this from a youtube interview. i could be totally wrong.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Well Chad LIKES stay away from the fame...cause he knows Pharrell is nothing without him. I'd be the same way if I could. Like NEGRO I MADE YOU. Chad's talent > Pharrell and Shae
Are you Filipino?

Back
Top Bottom