And 50 exclusions just got word are

- Griffey royal

- AM95 orange

- AM95 Nintendo wii

- Barkley royal

- AM360 gry/blue

- AM97 wht/red/gry

- All Kobe

my 2 pairs are on hold at FTL. been waitin for these since they originally dropped in '96. top 5 shoe all time shoe (on MY list)
nerd.gif

qrddf9.jpg

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I saw them UGLY Griffey's today at The Blvd. I'm coppin' them Orange's. [Nelly] Tuuuu Purrrr [/Nelly]

2qvuozo.gif

28mjwnm.jpg

Charm, you lucky I have sense of humor,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Al Bundy joint was funny as hell.

They still ugly as sin.......................

The Griffeys are at FL in Killitary Circle, my girl said they put em out yesterday

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Charm, you lucky I have sense of humor,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Al Bundy joint was funny as hell.

They still ugly as sin

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

The blue joints are wack.

man, yall N____'s is trippin!

(excuse the cell phone quality pics)..

nntufl.jpg

*EDIT*

from the barkley thread. it is almost time kids...
eek.gif

20qfiw9.jpg

95s in Potomac mills footaction. They got some of the most pairs in the area.
If y'all need anything EA from PMills PM me...

Where has the time gone...?
grin.gif

I remember coppin' them Barkleys while cleaning up all the stores that had the white cement IIIs. Was that '01?

Then getting "shuman's" beat pair and cleaning those up for a $100 profit flip. I'm getting old.

Y'all can have them grifs. I'm satisfied with the black joints.

Bo's coming late this summer > 95s. So.......................... I'll wait.

Charm, your pics made them look even wacker. lmao

On the real, I'm just not f-ing with the royal blue on these.

I'm good on those Barkley's too.

I need the 95s to fulfill of my affinity for black, gray and orange. B-More Orioles and City College HS FTW!

I need the 95s to fulfill of my affinity for black, gray and orange. B-More Orioles and City College HS FTW!

roll.gif

I'm still copping every shoe mentioned though. Lol

361992354.jpg

POLY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can anyone here please get the griffeys and send them to me any ill pay them by paypal. I just went through the most heartbreaking experience. So no where ingaithersburg is getting the grifs so i call up montgomery mall they got em one 9.5 left. So i dip up there as fast as i can from g-burg, but i hit sometraffic. (Meanwhile mom dukes thinks im at my friends house five minutes away). So i finally get to montgomery mall and i couldnt find footlocker then ifinally found it. I ask for the 9.5 and dude asks if im the one that called earlier, so i was like yea. He said this guy is tryin em on right now. I see dudetryin em on but the employees told me that kid asked for an 8.5 at first and here he is trying to fit a shoe one size to big. He puts em in the box and after awhile he and his MOTHER proceed to buy them and then she looks at me and goes "Sorry we've been looking around for them everywhere too". So iwasted gas wasted excitement and basically saw my shoes walk out of the store.

They told me they aren't getting a re-stock. PLEASE ANYONE WILLING TO PICK UP THE GRIFFEYS AND SHIP EM OUT TO ME MY PAYPAL IS READY

The Griffey's are a general release so I wouldn't think it would be that hard to find them. Stores seem toget them in at different times. I know DTLR got the last colorway in weeks before they hit certain mom & pop stores. Then again some of you might nothave many options so...

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Can anyone here please get the griffeys and send them to me any ill pay them by paypal. I just went through the most heartbreaking experience. So no where in gaithersburg is getting the grifs so i call up montgomery mall they got em one 9.5 left. So i dip up there as fast as i can from g-burg, but i hit some traffic. (Meanwhile mom dukes thinks im at my friends house five minutes away). So i finally get to montgomery mall and i couldnt find footlocker then i finally found it. I ask for the 9.5 and dude asks if im the one that called earlier, so i was like yea. He said this guy is tryin em on right now. I see dude tryin em on but the employees told me that kid asked for an 8.5 at first and here he is trying to fit a shoe one size to big. He puts em in the box and after a while he and his MOTHER proceed to buy them and then she looks at me and goes "Sorry we've been looking around for them everywhere too". So i wasted gas wasted excitement and basically saw my shoes walk out of the store.
damn cuz you having an emotional breakdown over there...poured your heart...why dont you just drive to another city dog lol

laugh.gif

the digicam is out of commision for the moment so i had to use the cell cam, but its all good. i LOVE the volt griffeys man. BEEN waiting for these to drop.coppin barkleys this weekend, then i'm done til the bo's drop. will prolly pass on the 95s.

*EDIT*

digicam back in business!

e831af.jpg

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Can anyone here please get the griffeys and send them to me any ill pay them by paypal. I just went through the most heartbreaking experience. So no where in
gaithersburg is getting the grifs so i call up montgomery mall they got em one 9.5 left. So i dip up there as fast as i can from g-burg, but i hit some
traffic. (Meanwhile mom dukes thinks im at my friends house five minutes away). So i finally get to montgomery mall and i couldnt find footlocker then i
finally found it. I ask for the 9.5 and dude asks if im the one that called earlier, so i was like yea. He said this guy is tryin em on right now. I see dude
tryin em on but the employees told me that kid asked for an 8.5 at first and here he is trying to fit a shoe one size to big. He puts em in the box and after a
while he and his MOTHER proceed to buy them and then she looks at me and goes "Sorry we've been looking around for them everywhere too". So i
wasted gas wasted excitement and basically saw my shoes walk out of the store.

yo, i work in germantown, exit 15. get up with me if u serious and i'll grab u a pair tonight.

Back
Top Bottom