AM 95, Griffey and Barkleys this week!

Not yet. I'm stopping pass a few spots after I get off of work.

My girl called me on her lunch break, and said the Griffeys are at Foot Locker in Pentagon City.

Just got back from PG plaza. Shoe City and FTL had the 95s. Sports Zone and FTL had the griffeys. both look great. One of the stores had the Barkleys, but Idon't remember which one.

^^^^^Funny thing was I drove right past there on my way to Eastover.

DTLR in PG only had sz 11 and under. DTLR in Eastover only had sz 8 left.

I see these are selling better then I thought, So I might have to double up.

When I went to dtlr at pg, the largest size they had left was a 10.5, they siad they had them since monday. I guess I was right in assuming that Ishouldn't wait around on these barkleys. Any help with a size 13 or 14 would be appreciated

Originally Posted by rocman23

When I went to dtlr at pg, the largest size they had left was a 10.5, they siad they had them since monday. I guess I was right in assuming that I shouldn't wait around on these barkleys. Any help with a size 13 or 14 would be appreciated

Dtlr h st. And rhode island ave.

Good looks cmoney, unfortunately I wont be able to head out there until like Thursday, so I guess I just have to wait til they become more available

DTLR Mercury Blvd.

pimp.gif

^
Yeah. Every crackhead has said that before.

laugh.gif

I'm glad I'm alive to see this re-retro. How the hell they do these better than the first ones that dropped?
indifferent.gif

I bit the bullet and got 2 pair. Now I'm really on shoe buying strike for a few weeks...

F&F DISC. starts today. Dude at PG champs said the Barkleys arent excluded bouta leave n check that out now.
-Hopefully they let me refund the pair i bought yestr. and re-cop at DISC. price
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom