AM 95, Griffey and Barkleys this week!

Originally Posted by Denate23

F&F DISC. starts today. Dude at PG champs said the Barkleys arent excluded bouta leave n check that out now.
-Hopefully they let me refund the pair i bought yestr. and re-cop at DISC. price
pimp.gif
They are excluded.

i think i want these Barkelys...ion kno money is tight. griffs and nubucks are a must

Cop'd the Blk/Wht/Purple Barkleys from the DTLR Outlet a.k.a. Athletic Warehouse, last size in the building was my 10.5
127.90 grand total, well worth it though.

Not sure about the other Legends stores, but the one in Charlottesville is having a 20% sale this weekend. Only thing that I saw excluded were AF1's andJordans. They had the Freshwater 95s and Orange 95s for 20%.

Props to the young person that hooked me up with the AM95's with a few dollars off.

My-T.

Copped my CB34 for $90 with my cosuins disscount from Footlocker

I am passing on these Griffeys I am not a big fan of them

To bad I slept on the first colorway FML

I'm still waiting on picking up my barks...griffs are smokin too but I'm good with my 1st colorway...If there still sittin around in a month I mightsnatch em...

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Are the Griffeys still around at any Footlocker here in the Sterling/Manassas area?
idk about Sterling but just about every other mall in NOVA(Potomac Mills, Springfield, Fair Oaks, Manassas, Tysons) they are sold out. Ur best betis to make a trip to Maryland or Sidelineapparel.com(retail plus shipping)

Back
Top Bottom