AM 95ID updated on Member's Only site!!!!!!!!111

Green Ice, those are dope man. I was sooo close to ordering a similar pair, the only think that held me back was that I wasn't sure how the patent neon would turn out. Now I regret not getting em.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

I don't know who's checking this anymore, but mine just came in today:

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Nice SKA, Im feeling the patent.

Green Ice, those are so loud yet so dope!

Here are mine...Dont mind the regular IDs in the back.

2e0r760.jpg

^ Well good job, you're making me regret not getting something buffalo. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

sigh.

i guess my chicago x-inspired 95s will never get made now.

oh well, guess i had 3 chances (well, 2 studio seasons and the online time) to get them, and never did..
ifbelieve it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury -
hmm hmmm hmm..

Back
Top Bottom