Am i Being scammed on Ebay?

Ok so i put up a old computer up on ebay,

the last second some person bids. everything looks cool. then i receive this message....

HELLO, I AM THE WINNER OF YOUR ITEM AND AM SENDING THE ITEM TO MY FIANCEE WHO IS WORKING WITH

BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO COMPANY IN AFRICA, NIGERIA TO BE PRECISE. . I HAVE CONTACTED USPS CONCERNING

THE COST OF POSTAGE AND ITS ABOUT A $100 USD. I WANT THE ITEM SHIPPED AS A GIFT STRICKLY VIA EMS

(EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE) BECAUSE HER OFFICE IS CLOSER TO THE EMS OFFICE. I SHALL BE MAKING PAYMENT VIA

PAYPAL.. SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DIRECT PAYMENT AND SAVE

YOURSELF THE STRESS OF MAKING UP ANOTHER INVOICE OF ADDITIONAL $100 USD. THANKS FOR THE

TRANSACTION.THIS IS MY FIANCE SHIPPING ADDRESS BELOW:

NAME: OWEN BLOSSOM
ADDRESS: 48 ONDO ROAD
CITY: AKURE
STATE: ONDO STATE
POSTAL CODE: 23434

this came out of no where and i really do not want to ship international.

the buyer had 0 feedback and was a new member and after the auction it says he is no longer listed as a registered ebayer.

stay away? any hep would be appreciated

We aint have anything legit come out of Nigeria since Anton's inspector gadget coat.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

so you can deny people who won the item?

You can if they don't follow the terms of service outlined in your auction.  If my auction states no international shipping and an international bidder wins, tough cookie. 

Those crafty Nigerians...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom