Am I doing it wrong? Vol. birthday suit.

Girl says in conversation:

You don't see too many people getting completely naked for the get down.

Thought it was interesting to hear people still wear clothes. Is it a matter of being comfortable with your body? A bad habit? A dislike for these *******?

Discuss if not inappropriate.

A lot of factors go into this. The chick, the area the "get down" is taking place, the climate, time of day and what kinda "get down" session it is.

I gets bucket naked for get down about half the time

I stay butt *** neck-ed around girls I'm banging, if I'm at my place or theirs.

I'm a fully naked smash man myself. I like the lights on at night or blinds open during the day because I need/want to see everything. :evil:

As for doing it wrong, some people just aren't comfortable/confident about their bodies. My gf was surprised by how comfortable I am naked. If I didn't have a roommate, I would be naked all the damn time though. Clothes are for the outside world. I like to get in touch with my inner wilderness at home.

EDIT:

Forgot to add the only article of clothing that I will wear during sex is shoes sometimes when I have to get traction for that edge of the bed standing up action. That carpet foot slide is not a good look when giving her the business.

Last edited:
If its in a bed and not a quick strike release, I'm butt *** minus my socks.

Then again I'm generally half naked most of the time anyway.

Girls gotta be naked. I like watching dem ******* move.

He knows my feels.

yea i get naked

99% of the time my socks an a chronograph watch are on though

I am very comfortable with my body even though I have a little gut. I don't mind being fully naked. It is annoying sometimes when you're smashing. Like my dude Brolic said, sometimes I do have to wear shoes for the traction.

I expect my girl to be fully naked as well. That's when it's really fun.

When I was 14 I wanted to keep my clothes on too LOL. If you have the right body the girl should be the one taking off your clothes

I get completely naked when I'm smashing. Only time I'll leave some clothes on is if I'm just getting some head.

EDIT:

Forgot to add the only article of clothing that I will wear during sex is shoes sometimes when I have to get traction for that edge of the bed standing up action. That carpet foot slide is not a good look when giving her the business.

:rofl:

this man knows.

sliding on the floor while sliding in is quite the problem lol

Depends on the chick, and situation. 

laugh.gif

Remember watching some hood pron, and ****** use to have the Timbs on going to work. 

Back
Top Bottom