Am I foul?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yes you are...

that is something that every parents looks forward to... & you're taking that away from her...

all the things your mother did for you... & you cant do this one thing for her

yes you are...

that is something that every parents looks forward to... & you're taking that away from her...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yes you are...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm not going to my Graduation ceremony. My mom's pissed off I dont care

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ummm... Why tho G? Why not get honored in front of the masses for all the work you've put in?

Just go out there and make mama proud , even though you don't want to...
tired.gif

If that's the only reason you have for not going, I think you should just get over it and go.
I am sure your mother is very proud and has waited for this day, so you should give her the satisfication of seeing you walk across the stage. (Even if they domail you your diploma.)
laugh.gif

yes foul
selfish? yes

you went to school every day and you were around people whats 1 more day gonna do?

stop being hard headed and stubborn and go to your damn graduation

by being pissed at your mother...this makes you a lame...and it shows very well how much your maturity level have not increased

It's not like you the top ace in the class... you don't have to give a speech ..matter fact you aint gotta say nothing... you aint gonna say nothing ifyou wanted to...

they call you name... you stand up and walk in a cirlcle back to your seat.

Originally Posted by November33rd

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

you don't have to do anything that you don't want to.
This.....

Is stupid.
laugh.gif
i mean of course you should, make your mom happy. itwould be a great mothers day present
pimp.gif

I felt the same way when I graduated in 07. But walking on that stage and seeing my mom,dad,sis,friends, made up for everything.

At the end of the day though, it's really your decision, so choose wisely sir.

Back
Top Bottom