Am I missing out on the FULL NT EXPERIENCE because I dont have twitter?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

NYFly, when you gonna let us know you're NYFly?

laugh.gif

try again buddy thats not me

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

You're just missing out on the Twitter roasts and they're not much. People will retell the roasts on NT, anyway, so you're not missing much.

True and the only reason i was gonna get a twitter was cause of the roasts.

sort of...

Twitter is basically NT wit curse words...

But most of the convos, TTs, and inside jokes all stem from NT so u really arent missing out...

But its comical when the others are lookin in and dont have a clue about what us NTers are talking about...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1 thing i know for sure is that NT has dramatically fallen off since everyone made a twitter account.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

1 thing i know for sure is that NT has dramatically fallen off since everyone made a twitter account.

no NT fell off when everybody started bringin all their girl problems online,and most of the girl problems are made up to make people believe they are smashing

Originally Posted by FeelMode

NT has begun its fall long before twitter came to prominence on here, NT has been declining for a year or two now

i actually agree with both of yall...i just think twitter accelerated it because a lot of us felt that way but just kept coming on here and dealing with it...then along came twitter, everyone jumped on and there isnt as big of a reason to be on here anymore, if something is crackin on NT my timeline will definitelytell me.

Back
Top Bottom