Am I missing out on the FULL NT EXPERIENCE because I dont have twitter?

Originally Posted by StuntHard

twitter is basically NT's "in" crowd.

Really? I didn't know I was part on #NT's "in crowd". That said... (non-NTer on Twitter): What is #NT? < LULz ensue

go ahead and get one, Twitter is full of lulz when you follow the right people....sig check
nerd.gif

Your not missing anything by not having a twitter, myspace, or facebook account. People have too much idle times on their hands these days.

twitter is only good for the jump-offs before i got twitter i thought myspace was the breeding ground for loose poon
but it seems that all those myspace jumps migrated to twitter
i follow a few nter's because im new here
but all in all twitter is cool when u follow the right people
the greatest button ever invited is unfollow IMO

To answer your question OP: Basically.

It's a bunch of funny %%$* that goes down on Twitter, and if you get a Twitter app on your phone it will help you get through the day, trust me. Plus ifyou miss out on the laughs on NT, then #NT will keep you posted.

^what is #NT? is that just used to signal anything NT related on twitter or is it something else?

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Twitter
pimp.gif

NT x Twitter FTW!!!!! And to be honest, I had twitter before I realized there were a bunch of us on twitter..... One thing I will say is about 90% of people Ifollow/followers are NT'ers - We use twitter differently than everybody else. I mean c'mon, besides a celebrity, who else could push a term like YNSinto the top of the trending tops on TWITTER w/ out anybody knowing who we are. #NT runs twitter
laugh.gif

Twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

so basically all the "cool kids" of NT have one? whats tiny chat?

Video-chatting you can get alot of faces on the screen - Think Brady Bunch opening credits
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom