Am I the only dude feeling Jazmine Sullivan?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Piff
http://www.youtube.com/v/R7kBIGx6a9g&rel=1

By far one of the most talented female singers in a while. Every song she made so far has been piff.

I don't particularly like the Lauryn Hill comparisons. However... listen to her singing this L-Boogie record at the end of this interview...
eek.gif
eek.gif
This !!$% gave me chills. I closed my eyes and for asecond I felt like it was '98 again.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Was I the only one reminded of Lauryn Hill when I first heard chick?

Dont ever compare anyone to Lauryn Hill the Miseducation is up there with classics like Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt it was more than an R&B album.

I've always said The Miseducation in terms of being a musical masterpiece > RD and Illmatic And I'll stick by that til my dying day

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I don't particularly like the Lauryn Hill comparisons. However... listen to her singing this L-Boogie record at the end of this interview...
eek.gif
eek.gif
This !!$% gave me chills. I closed my eyes and for a second I felt like it was '98 again.

i wish she had more of a soul soul sound...her album was good but for the voice she has i wish her music was more soulful...i don't know if i got my pointacross but yeah

My girlfriend put me on to her. She copped the album and would be running it, and I got hooked. Lions, Tigers, and Bears is my $+%@, and a couple other jointson the album that I don't know by name. I gotta chill though, she was making fun of me the other day because she caught me singing along to that joint boutkilling her abusive boyfriend.

She's much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I've always said The Miseducation in terms of being a musical masterpiece > RD and Illmatic And I'll stick by that til my dying day
I don't see how anyone could argue with you there... Jazmine Sullivan is definitely appreciated, though.

You ain't the only one. My homegirl at J just got me the album. Wifey been bumpin' it. Good $#@%. "Need You Bad" was hot. Girl can sing.

Back
Top Bottom