Am I The Only One In My Age Bracket W/O Kids? VOL. Spinoff on Drug Question

22 with no kids and nobody I know my age has kids. It's weird. Maybe its my area and the fact that we barely graduating.

I know at least 8 people I graduated with that have children. I'm 26 with no kids. It feels weird sometimes, but I know I will be a parent some day.

19 no kids, but every other person my age got seeds. Gotta go out my way to find a chick that aint lookin for a stepdaddy
tired.gif

I feel like that and I am 24...everybody around me is poppin out babies its ridiculous

26 and in the same boat. No kids. Not ready. I do well for myself but career first right now.

technically no, I got twins coming in November. I'm happy to have them now cause I'm still young enough to play them.

Itsnothing wrong with your situatio, we all have our own paths. I'm the second to last among all my friends to have kids. Some started having kids like 10years ago.

Just keep doing your thin and your time will come.

nah ur smart bro, its good to have yourself established before you have kids, you can make sure you have ur money to support the family, I mean its nice havinkids wen your young so you can be around them longer, but its known that older people have more success rasing the kids because they are financially stable

Kids are fine and dandy, but def. not for me.
pets > kids

IMO, for now that is, since I'm still young and all.
laugh.gif

edit: OP, your my new role model.
happy.gif

23 and no kids.
I'll wait until I get more established in my life.
Have a car and a career, almost done school, about a year or less from moving out.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm not old enough to be a cougar. Plus I'm married

if you want me to be honest anyone over 25 is a cougar to me
laugh.gif

that's just generally how i view older women. im probably the only person who's ever called you that though [older woman].

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

that's just generally how i view older women. im probably the only person who's ever called you that though [older woman].
nah on here I'm ancient
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nah on here I'm ancient
roll.gif
hey, I'm turning 24 at the end of the year, so I am too I guess.

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

26 (will be 27 next month)
I have no kids and dont see myself w/ them (if I have them at all) until im in my 30's atleast

and like Mr Whomp said....its funny as hell when you run into folks you havent seen in years...when they find out you dont have any kids their eyes light up. Ithink i could sex down many chicks just based on the fact I dont have kids

23 Now, definitely no kids for the next 4 years cause of med school. I don't see myself having kids or getting married till I'm well in my 30s.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
grin.gif
so what is 40 yrs of age???!

Well the oldest chick I've ever hooked up with was 34. And even then she looked like she was in her mid-late 20s, I just knew she was in her 30s becausemy boys and I were hunting at a cougar bar.

But 40 and up minus kids is still a cougar.

Once you hit 50 though, kids or not you're milf (gilf?) status.

Back
Top Bottom