Am I The Only One In My Age Bracket W/O Kids? VOL. Spinoff on Drug Question

Im 26, Have a B.S. and a M.P.A. Degrees, own crib, own vehicle, good shape, attractive, good job working for the Govt. But most of my friends from High Schooland some from college have a child, or 2, or even 3.

Im focused on my career and trying to get myself established so I wont have to struggle because I want to give my child everything they want like my parentsdid for me and my brothers.

I feel like Im the only one. Does anyone else out there not have kids and feel the same way?

I see what you are saying but having a kid did grow one of my friends up thats still in college
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Am i the only one who doesn't like kids? I feel like an @+% for feeling that way.
ur not alone i just look at them like
indifferent.gif
N i scoldthey mommas for not knowing how to keep they damn legs closed.

23 no kids for awile....kids are cool n cute all till you have to live with em everyday....wakin up every mornin happy for no @#$%^ reason word to kattwilliams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jgalan713

No kids.
Not sure if I want any.
The broad in your avy dropped hers in the pool.
grin.gif

OP is living it large, you the man..
pimp.gif

However, I keep telling myself I want children before I hit 30.

26 next month. have a b.a. i don't use, no car, no house, and split my time between two countries chasing a dream. if i had kids none of those things wouldstill be the case.

until i get caught up or slip up i am comfortable chasing my dream with no seeds in tow. i can't wait to have kids though.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Am i the only one who doesn't like kids? I feel like an @+% for feeling that way.
ur not alone i just look at them like
indifferent.gif
N i scold they mommas for not knowing how to keep they damn legs closed.

After watching my niece and nephew sometime I dont want kids. Especially if I dont feel like watching them I can send them back to my brother and sister inlaw
grin.gif
. Then I see some kids on the Metro coming home from work and theyway the act I
smh.gif
and hope my kids wont be that way inpublic without me around

Originally Posted by Nktran001

OP is living it large, you the man..
pimp.gif

However, I keep telling myself I want children before I hit 30.
Thanks man, just focused on my goals man thats all. I want to have kids by the time I am 30. I should be well established by then.

I find it kind of odd that whenever I run into somebody from high school the 1st questions they ask is "do you have any kids?" or "how many kidsdo you have now?" Like its the norm or I'm out of the loop for not having kids.
laugh.gif

Mangudai954 wrote: wrote:

Nawh, I feel this way too especially after spending a few hours around my nieces and nephews. Not that I don't like them personally but that's a hellof a sacrifice and responsibility that I'm not sure I will ever be ready to deal with.

Same age turning 27 this month, no kids, live w/ my girl, good job w/ job security. Almost all of my close friends have kids, my girls sister got 2 boys andthere funny as hell. Whenever I'm playing with my friends kids it makes me want to have some but I'm cool with waiting, kids are a lotta work, and Idon't feel like I'm ready. If it happens it happens but I'm not planning on having any anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom