Am I the only one not feeling summer?

Joined May 26, 2003
It's hot as hell
Work Everyday
No Sports worth watching
Can't chill with HS folks cause they not doing crap, all thecollege pals are spread around everywhere, and Work Schedule make it hard to really do stuff.

I need a vacation

Joined Jan 11, 2007
It's hot as hell
Work Everyday
No Sports worth watching
Can't chill with HS folks cause they not doing crap, all the college pals are spread around everywhere, and Work Schedule make it hard to really do stuff.

I need a vacation

I agree 100%. It gets miserable out here in Arizona. Too hot to even go outside.

Joined Oct 23, 2006
Yeah right. I hate being cold, but I like dressing warm in coats and stuff. Nothing is beating summer though, there's way to many Pros that will out-weightthe Cons I think.

Joined May 30, 2007
Summer leagues
bbq's
women come out of hibernating... with barely any clothes on
4th of july
hood tournaments
vacations

I don't know if it's just you... but it ain't me...

Joined Oct 18, 2017
Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

I agree 100%. It gets miserable out here in Arizona. Too hot to even go outside.
Same here, but I'm in Florida.....stays in the 90's

Joined Mar 27, 2006
Winter is my favorite season until after Jan. 1.... after that i get soo tired of it
I gotta admit that summer is the best season though, and people need to stop being girls are about the insects
Like someone said there is more pros than cons when it comes to summer

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now