Am I the only one sadden by this new Juicy J persona?

always loved that memphis three 6 mafia..and when you really look at it, they're really not out of their format...for god sakes they did "we ride spinnaz" and "sippin on sizurp"

i'd rather have him be trippy than turn to a born again christian like lord infamous. :x i like his new stuff and the satanic days of three 6 have been dead so it's all good with me.

i'd rather have him be trippy than turn to a born again christian like lord infamous. :x i like his new stuff and the satanic days of three 6 have been dead so it's all good with me.

Born again Christian???? but he released this not too long ago :lol:

51yEnasDzpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
always loved that memphis three 6 mafia..and when you really look at it, they're really not out of their format...for god sakes they did "we ride spinnaz" and "sippin on sizurp"
sippin on some sizzurp/ride spinnaz is essentially the same music he's dropping now with exception 

to the production+tempo  ...in which case had the production never changed we woulda got tired of that same sound

throughout the course of damn near,  if not 20+ years

I'm just surprised that of all rappers he was the one able to resurface on the mainstream again.

He'll always be my boy and I was cool with Rubber Band Man 1 & 2 but now he's doing too much on twitter and IG but I've always bough his solo stuff and majority of the Hypnotized Mindz music. I liked his last album "Hustle Til I Die"

Totally agree but you gotta think a lot of these youngsters (the Wiz, Mac, Sean, Wayne-esque listeners) jus't dont have any clue about the foundation's of this rap **** anyways, even all the way into the "crunk" era and what not.  I think it's a strength of his to keep himself relevant, especially when age and seniority is so looked down upon in the game.  There have only been a handful able to keep themselves afloat past a certain point in their careers and J is one of em.

The funny thing is all them rappers u named know his history

Wiz has been scene in videos on youtube and interviews wayyyyyyy before he even had tats saying Three 6 Mafia and Bone Thugs & Harmony was his favorites growing up

Mac Miller has a video with Juciy J and they both goin over old Three 6 albums

IDK about Big Sean

and Wayne really? you must have for got The Hot Boys and Three 6 had songs together back on the rise.....Projact Pat & Juvenile was :smokin

Well I Get High/Stay Fly made Three 6 as popular as they ever would be nationally. And with Adventures in Hollyhood he was already becoming that personality, but as a person and not musically.

But after the end of that show and the hype of Stay Fly died down, he had to do something different.

He can't rely on 1 single every 7 years with DJ Paul to keep his career going.

You really gotta applaud Juicy for noticing a lane for himself.

Last edited:
Well I Get High/Stay Fly made Three 6 as popular as they ever would be nationally. And with Adventures in Hollyhood he was already becoming that personality, but as a person and not musically.
But after the end of that show and the hype of Stay Fly died down, he had to do something different.
He can't rely on 1 single every 7 years with DJ Paul to keep his career going.
You really gotta applaud Juicy for noticing a lane for himself.

Juciy been acting like this since the 3 6 days they was never on camera

when hollyhood came on camera you actually seen it

he still rappiin bout the same stuff Drugs & getting dome or females.....roll me up some = slob on my knob 2011

Back
Top Bottom