Am I The Only One That Thinks Foreplay...

alcapone

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
is just as good as sex?

To me it's the most fun...

Duh, inserting in the V is good but all the other stuff is just as good to me.

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
I enjoy dome and hj's more than insertion sometimes. If the girl is a pro at those acts, they can be more enjoyable than the actual "sex".

Joined Jun 5, 2008
I feel you...I'm such a damn perv I swear, face be all up in the puh ..eyebrows deep [word to deadlyX]
I love the massaging and touching and hardbreathing aspect of the foreplay..makes me feel that much closer until she rides the lightning, no she dont listen to Metallica bowbow

I got a bad habit of doing foreplay with every girl, EVERY one of them..I cherish the sexual experience I guess. %+@+@!! em like I love em
Kinda feelslike I'm leadin em on, but they know what it is way before..All these feelings involved in sex

Joined Apr 24, 2005
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's as GOOD but it could definitely be more fun (If that makes any sense to you). That tends to be when you learn thelittle intricacies of your woman. Her zones/spots and what not.

So you can prey on them later, should you see fit. (No Kobe)

Joined Feb 14, 2008
Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I enjoy dome and hj's more than insertion sometimes. If the girl is a pro at those acts, they can be more enjoyable than the actual "sex".
co-sizzle.

Joined Dec 10, 2006
Foreplay is essential. Its starts before sometime it starts as soon as you say your partner and the actual sex isn't until hours later.

Joined May 14, 2008
Originally Posted by Gameover2

maybe it's just me but i'd rather stick it in right away. time is gold.

HAHAHAHH!! Foreplay, definitely
but on another note, I find make up sexis just mind blowing !!! Ever tried, picking a fight just so you can smash later with a bang !!!

Joined Jun 3, 2007
Can't do it, that cuts my time down dramatically lol from 10 to 5min is not a good look.

Joined May 2, 2006
like Nore said... "When i get Head first, i have great sex"
that is so true for me....

but Foreplay ftw

Joined Jan 19, 2005
Mental Foreplay equals greatness. It starts many hours before anything physicial.
Perfect this art and the sex with your woman will be better than you could ever imagine.

Joined Dec 19, 2004
I have to actually like the girl for me to even think about foreplay....other than that it's straight to business.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now