Am I The Only One That Thinks Foreplay...

alcapone

Banned
is just as good as sex?

To me it's the most fun...

Duh, inserting in the V is good but all the other stuff is just as good to me.
pimp.gif

I enjoy dome and hj's more than insertion sometimes. If the girl is a pro at those acts, they can be more enjoyable than the actual "sex".

I feel you...I'm such a damn perv I swear, face be all up in the puh ..eyebrows deep [word to deadlyX]
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I love the massaging and touching and hardbreathing aspect of the foreplay..makes me feel that much closer until she rides the lightning, no she dont listen to Metallica bowbow
pimp.gif

I got a bad habit of doing foreplay with every girl, EVERY one of them..I cherish the sexual experience I guess. %+@+@!! em like I love em
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Kinda feelslike I'm leadin em on, but they know what it is way before..All these feelings involved in sex

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's as GOOD but it could definitely be more fun (If that makes any sense to you). That tends to be when you learn thelittle intricacies of your woman. Her zones/spots and what not.

So you can prey on them later, should you see fit. (No Kobe)

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I enjoy dome and hj's more than insertion sometimes. If the girl is a pro at those acts, they can be more enjoyable than the actual "sex".

co-sizzle.

Foreplay is essential. Its starts before sometime it starts as soon as you say your partner and the actual sex isn't until hours later.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

maybe it's just me but i'd rather stick it in right away. time is gold.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHAHH!! Foreplay, definitely
pimp.gif
but on another note, I find make up sexis just mind blowing !!! Ever tried, picking a fight just so you can smash later with a bang !!!

Can't do it, that cuts my time down dramatically lol from 10 to 5min is not a good look.

like Nore said... "When i get Head first, i have great sex"
that is so true for me....

but Foreplay ftw

Mental Foreplay equals greatness. It starts many hours before anything physicial.
Perfect this art and the sex with your woman will be better than you could ever imagine.

I have to actually like the girl for me to even think about foreplay....other than that it's straight to business.

Back
Top Bottom