Am I the only one who doesn't drink coffee or energy drinks?

Only time I drink coffee is when I need to use wifi at a place like Starbucks and don't want to look like a complete freeloader, and even then I get a Frappicino most of the time. Energy drink only a handful of times. I feel like I am the only one. :nerd:

Nope. I hate coffee. I won't drink it under any circumstance or condition. I do occasionally drink Monster, but that's only because I like the taste. It doesn't really give me an energy boost either.

I've heard it's better to not drink any coffee or energy drinks, but they're so addictive I can't deal with the headaches.

Theres always going to be SOME study that says this or that is bad for you. Too much of anything is bad for you.

That being said, coffee >>>

Never had a full cup of coffee in my life and when it comes to energy drinks, I've only had Red Bulls out at a club or bar.

No your not the only one. Coffee is nasty, and I don't see the point of energy drinks. Some people are just week and need to fix every little problem they're having instead of letting their body handle it naturally. If you live your life with only 6 hours of sleep, your body will get used to it. Your body is an amazing machine if you just let it work.

No your not the only one. Coffee is nasty, and I don't see the point of energy drinks. Some people are just week and need to fix every little problem they're having instead of letting their body handle it naturally. If you live your life with only 6 hours of sleep, your body will get used to it. Your body is an amazing machine if you just let it work.
:nerd:

Was never a fan of coffee until a few months ago. Vanilla Caramel coffee creamer + good quality coffee is 
pimp.gif

I moderately drink coffee, like twice a week.
As for energy drink, I've only tried vodka w/ red bull.

ill drink the occasional energy drink but i do like coffee, a little too much. it works too well on me so i limit myself to no more than 14 oz per day.

black french roast is my ****

Coffee doesn't wake me up, unless i take those double shot expressos

I'll drink a redbull to help me concentrate when i study before a big test

i stay away from energy drinks, but get something with a shot of expresso in it if i really need to wake up. try to get away from it though

i usually stick to green tea but am always looking for other means of natural energy boosters

what do you guys usualy go with?

No.

Black tea in the AM and 2 green teas during the day.

i stay away from energy drinks, but get something with a shot of expresso in it if i really need to wake up. try to get away from it though
i usually stick to green tea but am always looking for other means of natural energy boosters
what do you guys usualy go with?

Maybe a B Complex supplement?

:nerd:

I read somewhere that if you sleep with your legs slightly elevated, 5 hours of sleep would equal 8. Never bothered to test it out, thanks for the reminder.

I hate the taste of coffee but love the smell so I don't drink it. Red Bull is another story...

Back
Top Bottom