Am I the only one who gets shook when family calls late at night?

I don't know about ya'll but I cant recall the last time I've gotten good news 11 at night. I be straight
tired.gif
when I pick up expecting bad news

Eh, I hate that, it's usually something involving my
cousins or brothers, its never good news.
eyes.gif

hell yeah man, my sister called the house last week @ about 2am cause her ex basically had kidnapped her at gunpoint!
its never good news when its fam that late

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I don't know about ya'll but I cant recall the last time I've gotten good news 11 at night. I be straight
ohwell.gif
when I pick up expecting them to say someone died or something
eek.gif
thought i was the only one...STRAIGHT SHOOK!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

tired.gif
when I pick up expecting bad news
I know how you feel, man. The last time I called my mom at 1AM was to ask her to bail me out of jail.
tired.gif
indeed.

mann i get nervous when somebody calls late...hearing the house phone or my parents cell phone ring anywhere from midnight till 5 am gets me shook...even ifnothing is wrong, it gets ur mind thinking about 1000 different things.

damn man, just hearing that damn home phone ringing at night is crazy
smh.gif

i STILL remember when we got that 3am phone call saying my grandpa passed away which was about 10 years ago
tired.gif

other than that, im thankful we haven't had too many..

no sir your not..

past week got a phone call around 2 am ...

my aunt passed away.. in a better place now ..

its never good news when family calls extremely late .

i remember my mom called me at 11 asking if i knew where my brother was...i'm away at school and this __ is at home WITH THEM...

turns out he went to McDonalds and didn't tell anyone...and he took their car...

I feel the same way.

I actually get nervous when I hear my phone ring at all 12am or later. It's usually my friends needing rides because they're drunk, but you never know.

On a funny note, earlier in the semester I called my mom at like 8 am because I wanted to talk to her about dropping this class, and she picked up the phoneand immediately asked "Is everything ok? what happened?!??" I replied, "no I'm fine, everything is ok, why?" Mom, "Because Ididn't think you were ever awake this early, I figured it was an emergency"

laugh.gif

My grandparents just called a couple minutes ago. I was a little scared because they usually call on weekends and rarely during the week. My teammate just losthis Mom last night so I'm shook right now
frown.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom