am i the only one who has never done drugs???

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I've never done drugs
Drug-Free The Way To Be
happy.gif
x3. and and A's and 49ers fan. If you were a woman...
laugh.gif

Just a waste of good money. You're supposed to be addicted to shoes here, not drugs.

Just a waste of good money. You're supposed to be addicted to shoes here, not drugs.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]1 week in freshman year i think i smoked 2 blunts a day....stressful times i wish i could'veerased from my life....smoking is not[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

ive never. never smoked cigs or tried alcohol either.
I used to be just like you.

Then I started down the wrong path and had mind altering experiences with loose women who obviously practiced doing naughty things with other men before me andwere very good at doing bad things.

During those years I strayed from the narrow path and wandered the world having many misadventures along the way. I met some strange people and hung out inplaces I would've never even dreamed of had I not messed with those peskey things.

Now look at me. I'm stuck doing art for a living and it ain't like working a regular nine to five, no I get paid to draw and stuff.

I once even had the meaning of the universe make perfect sense to me, or so I thought...
smh.gif

I went my whole highs chool career without them and tried them my senior year, what a mistake. Should've never started.

Glad I don't do that stuff anymore.
tired.gif

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all![/font]

what the !$*@????
indifferent.gif
you are really weird.

Originally Posted by xcrskim

I think every human being should trip on LSD just once in their lifetime

I didn't enjoy acid when i dropped it. I was about 15-16 when I tripped on it; dropped on the hottest day in summer back in'96, smoked a couple bowlstoo and let me tell you I had a baaaaad trip. Refer is enough for me these days. I just want to chill, not interested in watching the walls melt.

Originally Posted by I am Furby

I think every human being should trip on LSD just once in their lifetime

I didn't enjoy acid when i dropped it. I was about 15-16 when I tripped on it; dropped on the hottest day in summer back in'96, smoked a couple bowls too and let me tell you I had a baaaaad trip. Refer is enough for me these days. I just want to chill, not interested in watching the walls melt.
agreed, the only time I tripped on LSD was once on Shrooms. man... i've never felt anything like that before, for those 8 hours i had theworld figured out and everything was beautiful (grass was greener, sky was a nice shade of blue) but I don't think I would ever do LSD again. I'llstick to my herb
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all![/font]
what the !$*@????
indifferent.gif
you are really weird.

n1701150_31370638_8151.jpg

18 and still drug free. Been pressured countless times to do it but I stayed strong. Not being weak minded FTW
pimp.gif

agreed, the only time I tripped on LSD was once on Shrooms. man... i've never felt anything like that before, for those 8 hours i had the world figured out and everything was beautiful (grass was greener, sky was a nice shade of blue) but I don't think I would ever do LSD again. I'll stick to my herb
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tried it once for the first time this year, will be done again but Im waiting to roll in a concert

yea man if you got all your sh** together than its alright to smoke weed and drink. It's when you got a lot going on, and you're mad stressed out thatyou shouldn't smoke or drink. I know it sound dumb but if you're stressed out and smoking weed makes you fell better, you'll want to try other sh**to feel even better, thats how you get addicted to crack or meth, trust me. As far as not doing any drug at all, if you like it like that, then you're notmissing out on anything.

I drink occasionally and that's it. Never smoked cigarettes either and I don't ever feel like I'm missing out. I used to, but at this point I'mmore than okay with the choice I've made.

Back
Top Bottom