am i the only one who has never done drugs???

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Inebriated women are one of lifes guilty pleasures.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Checking in.

Age 31.

Never done any drug, and the only alcohol I've ever drank has been a few times when I've had sips of friends cocktails at bars and strip clubs.

And I don't regret 'missing' anything.

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

Try it responsibly with people you trust.
Guaranteed it'll be the time of your life.
Rollin while high
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heh.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to RESPONSIBLY do any kind of drug. If people you trust will let you do drugs, then they aren't very trustworthy are they?......Nope.

Naw. I've never took drugs, smoked, or consumed alcohol. Just not for me.

man the paranoia of weed got to be too much for me.. im good without it..
alcohol is a different story
pimp.gif

I tried marijuana once, not for me, I'm picking up cigars and I enjoy them but they can be costly so it will be an occasional thing... Honestly I want totry a hallucinogenic it sounds like an experience I wouldn't want to miss, I just have to research the dangers of it first.

Smoked weed three times in my life. I don't like the effect. Makes me tired and drowsy. Now alcohol on the other hand. I love it during parties. Beerpreferably. Though good vodka drinks and shots are appreciated.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

Try it responsibly with people you trust.
Guaranteed it'll be the time of your life.
Rollin while high
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heh.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to RESPONSIBLY do any kind of drug. If people you trust will let you do drugs, then they aren't very trustworthy are they?......Nope.
mt1114812009.jpg

i honestly don't consider weed a drug and i've never been a consistent blazer....i smoke like one time a month or less
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyeung53

it honestly depends on how you feel about life
How do you mean? I LOVE life and smoke weed/drink alcohol occasionally.

But, you're only missing out on having your fun times altered to a different perspective. Sometimes it's better, sometimes not. If you dont feel likesmoking/dropping/burning/shooting/drinking anything, then dont. It doesnt make you 'lame' or anything.

Pills are only good in moderation (I.E. every 2-3 months). If i were you I'd stay away from the harder stuff and just drink up and roll a blunt once in awhile.

-I might be

Back
Top Bottom