am i the only one who has never done drugs???

justwinbaby

Banned
my friends clown on me all the time, but what am i really missing???
smile.gif

It's honestly not worth it, if you value your sobriety.

It's cool if you don't really care and just haven't taken the time, but you're not missing out on much if you choose not to partake.

I just smoked marijuana. I like it, but I can do without.

Now alcohol on the other hand....
pimp.gif

So what if they clown you cause you have never did drugs, it's nothing to be proud of.

You're not really missing anything.

-You waste money buying it.
-Risk legal troubles.
-You will have health complications from it. Maybe not now, but def down the road.

All it really shows is that you're more mature than your friends.

i drink.

smoked pot once but...

1. i was super drunk
2. call me bill clinton but i don't think i inhaled
laugh.gif

and yea, basically, who cares if you don't...it's not anything to be proud about
smh.gif

that's like ppl who brag that they can drink sooo much liq
smh.gif

I have NEVER done any drug. I drink on weekends only usually. I am the oldest of 3, HAD to set the example showing that stuff isn't necessary. I have illfeelings toward people that do use drugs recreationally. I mean, if you got your #$%! in order then you deserve to have some fun.

I have NEVER done any drug. I drink on weekends only usually. I am the oldest of 3, HAD to set the example showing that stuff isn't necessary. I have NOill feelings toward people that do use drugs recreationally. I mean, if you got your #$%! in order then you deserve to have some fun. FIXED

I've only smoked weed 2 or 3 times. No urge to do it again. And I don't count that as a drug.

So I guess I'm with you.

I don't smoke anything or drink either FTW.

Inebriation and/or
pimp.gif
leads to:

the longest and most intense laughter sessions you will EVER have.. EVER
memories of that one time when _______
and of course.. some a-mazing &@*%-ing

pimp.gif

I've done drugs...but never was addicted to them

haven't done anything for 10 months now

I smoked some Reefer with my friends once after i graduated from middle school and another time and one time with my dad...........never smoked or did a drugever again..........im 25, that was when i was 13 or 14.

I honestly think parents should do drugs with their kids.................I promise you they will NEVER want to do them again.

im not serious about that, its just something to think about because thats what made me not want to do it again. After smoking with my dad (rip)........dudeended up telling my mother that i told him i smoked with my friends *But conveniently left out that i smoked with him*

Back
Top Bottom