am I the only one who thinks The Dream - Love Hate > Love vs. Money

it seems to me that Love vs. Money album gets waayy more praise than Love Hate and I just don't see it...
grin.gif

Love Hate imo is
pimp.gif
and dont get me wrong Love Vs. Money is good too butnot as good as Love Hate.

The-Dream topped Love/Hate with Love vs. Money whether some of ya'll want to believe it or not.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The-Dream topped Love/Hate with Love vs. Money whether some of ya'll want to believe it or not.

OP you are 1000% correct.

Love vs Hate>>>>>>>>

his other !$*$ was wack
ohwell.gif

and btw

Playin in her hair>>>>>>>

This post has popped up a FEW times...

"Love Vs Money" 1&2, "Fancy" & "Right Side Of My Brain" >>>> ANYthing on Love/Hate

But OVERALL...

Love/Hate > Love Vs Money...

By a Sean Paul goatee hair...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

"Love Vs Money" 1&2, "Fancy" & "Right Side Of My Brain" >>>> ANYthing on Love/Hate

But OVERALL...

Sorry, more skippables on Love/Hate (Shawty Is A 10, I Luv Your Girl, Fast Car, Ditch That, Mama).

I can listen to Love vs. Money straight through.

dying @ "by a Sean Paul goatee hair" though.

But OVERALL...

Sorry, more skippables on Love/Hate (Shawty Is A 10, I Luv Your Girl, Fast Car, Ditch That, Mama).

you only saying Shawty is a 10, I Luv Your Girl and the others are skippable cuz they were played so much. Youd be wilding to say those isskippable especially i luv your girl
laugh.gif

people getting confused with what they personally like with that the facts. Love/Hate is better then Love vs. Money point blank period.

end of discussion.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

But OVERALL...

you only saying Shawty is a 10, I Luv Your Girl and the others are skippable cuz they were played so much. Youd be wilding to say those is skippable especially i luv your girl
laugh.gif

people getting confused with what they personally like with that the facts. Love/Hate is better then Love vs. Money point blank period.

end of discussion.
^ yup..and you acting as if Love vs Money doesnt have a few skippable tracks itself

First album easy. Unexpected sound in the R&B world, and it brought something new. His second album came with the same formula, he really didnt changemuch.

^ That's what he wanted to do though, he didn't want to go too left field.

Personally his 2nd LP is better I can play it from start to almost the end, I hate the Lil' Jon track but that was a bonus anyways. So yea I can play thefull album straight
laugh.gif
his 1st album I skip tracks (not saying the album is bad) that 3rd one though oh boy.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ That's what he wanted to do though, he didn't want to go too left field.

Personally his 2nd LP is better I can play it from start to almost the end, I hate the Lil' Jon track but that was a bonus anyways. So yea I can play the full album straight
laugh.gif
his 1st album I skip tracks (not saying the album is bad) that 3rd one though oh boy.

I see what you're saying....but he could have flipped it differently. By the second album as a huge fan of his first(which by the way I can rock to fromstart to finish) I was expecting something refreshing. Not to say that the second album was weak because it wasnt, but I was expecting much more. By the secondalbum I was already tired of hearing Rihanna sing his written rhymes, that by the time I heard dream I was let down with the same adlibs.

True.

Good thing is no one hates either album just feels one over the other.

both are crack.

i'll take Love vs. Money though.

and his live performance wasn't that bad at all for someone who isn't really much of a singer.

all in all The-Dream is appreciated.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and this comin from a previous hater. i realized son has his own craft and own lane.

I'd like to see him on Tour but I heard his stage performance is weak and if Love King is his last LP guess I won't get the chance.

I thought the same about I Luv your girl til I put some wham behind it...

sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

I can understand your case on the latter if you're listening to it on the pc/laptop/ipod at the time

but "Fast Car" as a skippable?!?!??
Skipping that track KNOWING about the transition into "Nikki" ?!?!??
eek.gif

I'm so appalled.

::

Back
Top Bottom