Am I the Only One Who Wants to See Admins/Mods Make Collection Threads ?

yea didnt ijapino do the jordan love posts?
Every week he showcased a diff jordan from 1-22 I believe and he had pretty much every single jordan release ever lol and doubles of most so you can imaginewhat hes workin with

i had my hand over mouth for about 30 seconds looking at the picture without blinking
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ijapino I knew you had a little something something, but I ain't know it was like that.

Holy Sh.. that is sweet.

But, I have to ask you a question, but I don't want to come off as an A-Hole for doing so.

I mean no harm or am I trying to imply anything when I say/ask you this.

Because of who you (and the other mods) are do you get like special "hookups" from the companies or something.

I just started to wonder if those that are popular in this sneaker subculture world get "special treatment" from brands and"special perks" that

allow them to have such an amazing collection?

I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but I always wondered that if you're well respected in this hobby like yourself, Meth, retrokid, andother's

who I'm missing out on, do you get perks like first dibs on kicks, PE's, samples, and even free sneakers, and other things?

Just curious.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I mean no harm or am I trying to imply anything when I say/ask you this.

Because of who you (and the other mods) are do you get like special "hookups" from the companies or something.

I just started to wonder if those that are popular in this sneaker subculture world get "special treatment" from brands and "special perks" that allow them to have such an amazing collection?

I've gotten free shoes from companies before, but it's nowhere near the special treatment that some people get. I buy most of my shoes just likeyou guys. I also used to work at a sporting goods store for a number of years, so I got a discount on alot.

Dirty has posted this picture in the past, this isn't his collection, I think it's Rev's, but I need someone to confirm.
82xaxih.jpg

man u guys must be new, ijapino used to alwaz start the "its week 1, post your aj 1's" threads... his collection is just insane.

haha i guess thats y their mods.. i just know airmag.. who i think is a mod, had what the dunks.. nuf for me for now

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

man u guys must be new, ijapino used to alwaz start the "its week 1, post your aj 1's" threads... his collection is just insane.

I remember those, every time I clicked I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

Ijapino's collection>all other mods
dont take this in the wrong way or anything cause ijapino has some straight fire!!!

but you obviously have not seen b53 on nikesb.org he has i guarentee the most heat in the world!!
pigeons, 3 pairs of paris, iron maiden he has everyshoe you can possibly think off

i say probly like half a million dollars invested in shoes STRAIGHT FIRE
pimp.gif

Ijapino has pretty much every Jordan that has released to the public, from what I saw in his past collection posts. Multiple pairs of most.

VIIheaven, I'm 99% sure that is Air Rev's collection. I remember that post. I think the pic was taken when he was moving. Someone correct me if I'mwrong. I would ove to see what is inside those boxes. His vintage stuff must be insane.

that is revs stash but i doubt its no where near his collection. him and slamED were those dudes that found love thru vintage sneakers coz they and a handfulof NTers could only relate to whatever the hell they were talkin about.

just by observing mods/admins and NT members over the years, some of these admins dont have the connects members have. and they can attest to it too. hiro backin the day killed the game with what he posted, as well as a variety of NTers along the way who had connects to single digit production samples, PEs, etc.

i also noticed that its not a competition either, no one is better then the other person - i doubt that was the intentions of NT's creators. the disclaimersays it best- they are no way affiliated with nike so there isnt a niketalk x dunk coming out anytime soon, lol. sorry, im not trying to take away the shinefrom ilajpino's 'teaser' pic - its still amazing just as any collection big or small, newbie or creator.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

VIIheaven, I'm 99% sure that is Air Rev's collection. I remember that post. I think the pic was taken when he was moving. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I would ove to see what is inside those boxes. His vintage stuff must be insane.

Yup that's AirRev's collection, well it's a tiny bit of it
laugh.gif
. I believe he no longer is mod, as he stepped down when he started to work for puma.

Back
Top Bottom