Am I the Only One Who Wants to See Admins/Mods Make Collection Threads ?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Jumpmanst posted stuff here and there and it's just beyond crazy.
his table at niketown in hawaii was ridic. remember the infamous ebay auction? lol. the shoes in there were straight bangers. i can't belivethat there were people that actually thought he was being serious.

I've seen an interview with dirty, and he said he had the Dirty AF2 along with some other kicks (I don't remember). I've also seen a pic of himhaving 3M snake and Dirty AF1's too.

Like some of you have already mentioned, several admins/mods have posted their collections in the past. Some of the ones Ive seen included Collie, Rev, Retro,Ijapino, dmxfury, Dirty. Back in 2001, i posted my collection on NT and have since posted portions of my collection here and there. Honestly though, I justhavent found the time to actually sit down and setup to flick the entire collection. If and when I do get the time, i'll definitely post it here.

<>

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm in the process of updating pics.

Maybe soon, they'll get posted.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
well in that case i cant wait

Mr. Plump - ive seen part of your collection on your website . im assuming that isnt all of it though ...

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

if you chek out b53 on nikesb.org he imo has the most heat in the world on page like 1 2 6 and 30 are all his collection anad its straight fire he has like 3 piars of paris's and ironmaidens he has everything

and im pretty sure hes a mod

Hes an Admin

His collection
eek.gif

Originally Posted by The Conejo

if you chek out b53 on nikesb.org he imo has the most heat in the world on page like 1 2 6 and 30 are all his collection anad its straight fire he has like 3 piars of paris's and ironmaidens he has everything

Hes an Admin

His collection
eek.gif

Yo I just went over there to see what all of the hoopla was about and holy sh..

I'm not to savy with other boards like that so it took some time to find what you guys were talking about. That was just insane he must have investedclose to half a mill or something in sneakers.

Dude has the best collection I have ever seen.

He doesn't look like he is int to Jordan's that much, but on the dunks he has it on lock.

I know they don't like us and they/he would get mad if we posted pics of his collection on NT, but that collection is something that any shoe head shouldsee.

I used to think JayJones was the be all end all, and I seen a mod on here collection, I think it was airmag, and that blew my head, but after seeing whatI've just seen that would be hard to top.

A nod would go to the dude who had that crazy foamposite collection. Now, that was insane and something you wouldn't normally see since foams aren'tthat popular with most people.

Props to all those though. If sneakers are keeping you out of trouble and you have a passion for it, keep it up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by The Conejo

Hes an Admin

His collection
eek.gif

Yo I just went over there to see what all of the hoopla was about and holy sh..

I'm not to savy with other boards like that so it took some time to find what you guys were talking about. That was just insane he must have invested close to half a mill or something in sneakers.

Dude has the best collection I have ever seen.

He doesn't look like he is int to Jordan's that much, but on the dunks he has it on lock.

I know they don't like us and they/he would get mad if we posted pics of his collection on NT, but that collection is something that any shoe head should see.

I used to think JayJones was the be all end all, and I seen a mod on here collection, I think it was airmag, and that blew my head, but after seeing what I've just seen that would be hard to top.

A nod would go to the dude who had that crazy foamposite collection. Now, that was insane and something you wouldn't normally see since foams aren't that popular with most people.

Props to all those though. If sneakers are keeping you out of trouble and you have a passion for it, keep it up
smile.gif

i just saw his collection . absolutely unreal ... i would say his and Jay Jones are the best ive ever seen ... Jay hasthe PE jordan game on LOCK but b53 has everything else on lock

collie27's collection was like every co.jp/euro dunk before 03/04, i remember dirty or someone (dunkin deeznuts/geo?) posting pics of rev's place whenhe was moving, looked like the basement of some mom and pa shop

i remember seeing tidbits of alex's collection - it was insane. some other snap shots ive seen were collies and airRev who was a major old school head.talk about vintage heat in its truest form

i would bet anything that Method Man's collection is insane . hewrote this in the Nike Retro forum like a week ago :

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'd pay $150 for the Air PIPPEN 1. I won't buy a knockoff, PERIOD. It could cost $135, it could cost $35. I've got enough shoes that I don't need to buy middling crap.

lets see it Meth
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^ yea same.. and wow. so many grails, pe's, samples, doubles, triples, etc.. Im speechless. Probably like several hundred thousand bucks in sneaks.Rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom