Am I the only one whose socks just disappear???

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i remember i use to get joked when i use to wear black socks with shoes.

smh.gif
Me too. Now you lame if you wear white socks

I use to also get clowned for rocking black tee shirts under jerseys, folding my jeans behind the tongue, where white undershirts under white tees, and rockingLivestrong bands.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn people in Jacksonville are so stupid.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i remember i use to get joked when i use to wear black socks with shoes.

smh.gif
Me too. Now you lame if you wear white socks

I use to also get clowned for rocking black tee shirts under jerseys, folding my jeans behind the tongue, where white undershirts under white tees, and rocking Livestrong bands.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn people in Jacksonville are so stupid.
wow dudes in your area are that concerned about another man's wardrobe?

My socks are always missing. I only wear new socks on special occasions cuz ill never see them again.
frown.gif

I always bring extra socks with me to my bball games, and every couple weeks a pair will go missing. I have a feeling its my teammate though
sick.gif
smh.gif

^^
Straight Disgust
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
...Athlete foot FTL...

My socks always missing....that's Why I roll them #!+@+%$ up, so they wont go missing in the wash.

the sock monster is alive and well---the only forces strong enough to combat his evil treacherous ways are those of a grandmother. I suggest you move in withyour grandmother and insist she is the ONLY one who is to even go near the laundry. Do this, and all will be well.

Now....GO FORTH! You no longer have to wear the same pair of socks for 3 days in a row, nor do you have to have sweaty feet.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I swear they just vanish into thin air, I have so many single pairs they needs join eharmony or something I can't be the only one and I can't even explain it, up there with Area 51
laugh.gif
Yo, that is funny. It must be someone that you live withthat's taking 'em. Few weeks ago, I found some of my Nike socks up in my cousin bag ready to get took to his home
tired.gif

man, my dryer be eating socks and wifebeaters. I got one of those huge Kenmore HE futuristic looking ones, or my parents do anyways.

never understood how I can buy a pack of socks one week and the next week all of them gone I be walking around the house looking down at folks feet ready snapLOL

Back
Top Bottom