Am I the only one?

who thinks that the Jordan Icons is one of the better Team Jordan releases very recently?

I really like these, and they should have just made them the 2010's

Originally Posted by ktana23

who thinks that the Jordan Icons is one of the better Team Jordan releases very recently?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You think the Icons are better than the 2010's?

To each his own I guess... Try em both on and you'll see why the Icons aren't the 2010's
sick.gif

Of all the non sig J's to come out in recent memory, the Icons are nice but they'll be forgotten about in a year. The 16.5's are probably the best non sig J to drop in a looong time...

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

16.5 & Icons
95u3ih_th.gif

Agreed X2. The icons look to be a very good basketball shoe. I for one will be grabbing both when they hit the outlets in my team colors. But I also agree that in a year or so they will be forgotten. They look really comfy.
grin.gif

They couldn't be the new Air Jordan. They use the same tooling as the Air Jordan XX. That would REALLY mean the death of JB

i love the look and colorways of the 16.5's...however, i have worn mine for approx. 3 weeks only indoors to ball with. i have worn them outside on any surface and the dam things are falling apart. the soles are peeling off and the material under the tongue has already ripped.....poor quality....i miss the og team jordan I's and II's and the eddie jones jumpman quick vi

I've been comparing my jb's with my retro's lately and I agree with you.  Some of the quality is pretty darn good.  They'll never get the same respect as retro's, but I buy for myself anyway so who cares.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Of all the non sig J's to come out in recent memory, the Icons are nice but they'll be forgotten about in a year. The 16.5's are probably the best non sig J to drop in a looong time...

co-sign!

real sneaker heads know its all about numbered jays, everything else shouldn't even cross your mind that hard at all, only thing that should be considerable under the jordan category besides numbered jordans are spiz'ikes, other than that its pretty much straight up garbage, despite being a large amount of garbage numbered jays out there, sneakers such as fusions, six rings, icons any team jordan is an automatic FAIL, keep your eyes on the prize, and numbered jays only, this may sound like an opinion to most but its the overall jordan head way, than of course it all boils down to what YOU like, but keep these attributes in mind

note: for all you kids comin up, numbered jays means air jordans 1-23, with the exception of the air jordan 2009 and 10, but there's too much flavor out there to even speak about or try get those if you know what i mean

yes you are

Back
Top Bottom