Am I The Only Person On Here With iTunes COMPLETELY Organized?

well i have a Zune but yesterday i reoganized everything. it took me hours to finish

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I don't have iTunes or any Apple products.

But I know what yall mean though.

The difference between Jay-Z and Jay Z is a big deal to me.

Also Lil' Wayne and Lil Wayne
sick.gif
mad.gif
ok so im not the only one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NolanDW

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

you aren't the only one. i'm picky down to the correct capitalization. i add artwork, details, all that. i don't like itunes all messy.

for example, i can't have some T.I. and some TI. same with NWA and N.W.A.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
same here. all "featured" must be "ft." and in the artist title...no "feat.", "featuring", "ft." inconsistency. cover flow on the ipod touch messes up everything though with album artist and stuff.

same here.

*%#% that.. im lazy.. i dont be into music like that any way.. its JUST music

like people listen to the thousands of songs they download.....

no

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I don't have iTunes or any Apple products.

But I know what yall mean though.

The difference between Jay-Z and Jay Z is a big deal to me.

Also Lil' Wayne and Lil Wayne
sick.gif
mad.gif
ok so im not the only one
roll.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]you are not alone![/color]

id pay you to organize my @%@% lol ... i have over 55gb of music so it would probably take a month to do it

ps... how do you get the changes you make in your itunes to apply to the folders where your music is? i remember about a year ago i finished organizing half ofmy library and when i updated itunes i lost all my songs and had to reinstall ... all my organization was gone
frown.gif

pps... is there a way you can get the play count feature to apply to songs you listen to for like the majority of it? lol ... im a habitual song changer andrarely listen to the last 12 seconds of any song ... so i listen to music all day but have no play count ...

i hate when i download a song off limewire and it comes up in my itunes with random text. so what i do is completely clean up the song name and write down themain artist.

I have everything too. Take some time, but like it better then have 10 of the same artist featuring 15 different people
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom