Am I The Only Person On Here With iTunes COMPLETELY Organized?

spot rusherz

Banned
I have everything organized.

From genres, art work, albums, and artists names.
smokin.gif

I'm pretty OCD with mine also. Everything has to be in track order with the right artwork and genre. I just hate when you download songs and they have thefeature on the artist and not the song
mad.gif

I try my best.. the only thing I won't !%+% with is finding album art for some singles.

Screen shot of Cam'ron for proof.

I need to take a day and get mine in order. It's just the random single that kill me. The stuff that'll never be on an album. I usually leave the albumfield blank.

Give me some tips. I usually keep my $%%$ organized, but lately, i just been draggin and droppin...
nerd.gif

Yea, i got the year and i try to put the features and producr in the title... I need to catch up tho, havemt done it in a week

I'm rather organized about mine...Name of Artist, any feats go next to the song title, album name, genre, album cover as artwork

you aren't the only one. i'm picky down to the correct capitalization. i add artwork, details, all that. i don't like itunes all messy.

for example, i can't have some T.I. and some TI. same with NWA and N.W.A.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

you aren't the only one. i'm picky down to the correct capitalization. i add artwork, details, all that. i don't like itunes all messy.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
same here. all "featured" must be"ft." and in the artist title...no "feat.", "featuring", "ft." inconsistency. cover flow on the ipod touch messes upeverything though with album artist and stuff.

Mine is pretty organized, keep the artists, albums and other things in order.

It's just a whole lot easier to find what you want, I'm not a fan of randomizing a song.

I have over 1600 songs, by the way.

I don't have iTunes or any Apple products.

But I know what yall mean though.

The difference between Jay-Z and Jay Z is a big deal to me.

Also Lil' Wayne and Lil Wayne
sick.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NolanDW

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

sick.gif
laugh.gif
same here. all "featured" must be "ft." and in the artist title...no "feat.", "featuring", "ft." inconsistency. cover flow on the ipod touch messes up everything though with album artist and stuff.

yeah i kinda hate the cover flow...slightest difference its a whole nother album
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom