Am I the only person that loves the bookstore?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like supporting local bookstores...

But unfortunatly the sentiment "If you want to hide something from a N, put in a book," is more true than ever and I am talking about all ethnicities and cultures not just African-Americans. People has zero interest in knowledge anymore.
Here about Laredo? 150 miles until they see a bookstore.

^
Wow, I just wiki'd that city.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like supporting local bookstores...

But unfortunatly the sentiment "If you want to hide something from a N, put in a book," is more true than ever and I am talking about all ethnicities and cultures not just African-Americans. People has zero interest in knowledge anymore.
Here about Laredo? 150 miles until they see a bookstore.
It is sad when the only book someone read is this
bible3.gif

Not that there aren't powerful messages in the bible but I will never fathom how someone could put so much faith in one thing without any perspective of the world outside those words.

B&N on Michigan Ave is Dope, i always come up on a fine chick at B&N

book stores > nightclubs

I use to go to the bookstore just to kill time. The longest I ever spent there was a full day and I'm talking about 10 hours, I just sat there and read the entire Y:the last man series. It was summer and I had nothing better to do.

I went to Barnes & Noble one time after class (10-15minute walk) to look for some book recommended from here.. I found it and just sat there reading for hours. The atmosphere in B&N>library imo. idk why.

Every time I go to the mall I stop by the bookstore and get a book. Got a nice collection right now. One day I'll actually get around to reading one of em.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom