Am i the only person who finds this guy annoying?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

He's smart stupid. You have to be smart to realize how brilliantly stupid he is.

I'm dyin laughin everytime he misquotes a phrase or says a word wrong.

"Leader…ship. The word “ship

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

not really...but he isnt as funny as he used to be....

now NPH....hes an annoying clown
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
barnicle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

M. Scott is the man
roll.gif
roll.gif
who I really can't stand is
phyllis-the-office.jpg
especially in the last episode where the sales team got cocky it was
laugh.gif
but when I see her I get
mad.gif
for some reason
Apparently she was a cheerleader back in the 70s....what the..

I understand the point of the character is to be abrasive and annoying, but now he's just an extreme version of his former self.

The episode where he drove his car into a lake because the GPS told him to, was the absolute last straw on his character for me.

Michael from seasons 1 and 2, and part of 3, one of the better characters in comedy television, but nearly everything after that has been awful.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I understand the point of the character is to be abrasive and annoying, but now he's just an extreme version of his former self.

The episode where he drove his car into a lake because the GPS told him to, was the absolute last straw on his character for me.

Michael from seasons 1 and 2, and part of 3, one of the better characters in comedy television, but nearly everything after that has been awful.
QFT

Originally Posted by Big J 33

they ran out of ideas. they used up all the scripts frm the UK version.

the first couple of seasons were full of lulz. now its every once in awhile a gd joke might come up

Back
Top Bottom