Am i the only person who finds this guy annoying?

I used to find him annoying, until I started watching the show and learned that it was just his character.  Now he cracks me up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

angela used to bother me a lot
Cuz Angela Is A Lil B
grin.gif
laugh.gif

But Nah I Dun Let Fictional Characters/Television Annoy Me Its Jus For The Lol's

Originally Posted by Executive76

the show itself is beyond overrated

if you've only seen a few episodes or just started watching it this season (or to a lesser extent, the last few seasons), i can see why you would say that

but Seasons 1-3 (and also a very strong 5th season) are COMEDIC GOLD

I honestly enjoy every character on that show except for Ryan. They all bring something different to the table.

^
Him picking on Toby is the best.  You look at Toby's face and can tell he wants to die whenever Michael verbally abuses him.

They need to do a whole episode of Kevin on a date or trying to pick up women at a bar.  Kevin is the man.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I honestly enjoy every character on that show except for Ryan. They all bring something different to the table.
eek.gif
when Ryan worked for Corporate >

man hell naw, michael scott is the man....
Angela is who i have a problem with

Let's just say that the show would be poop without Andy Bernard. He was a breath of fresh air when they introduced his character full time.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

M. Scott is the man
roll.gif
roll.gif
who I really can't stand is
phyllis-the-office.jpg
especially in the last episode where the sales team got cocky it was
laugh.gif
but when I see her I get
mad.gif
for some reason

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 why Phylis though? i mean she's soft and a push over but Toby is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay lamer than her
Toby is a lame but idk man I just don't like her lol
Toby is lame but you can't hate on him cuz Michael has already taken that way beyond anyone possible could. You gotta feel bad for the guy. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom