AM i wrong for this ? Vol (a deaf girl , and a boy with a dana)

there should be some type of picture. just take it from an angle she cant see from and she won't hear the click on your camera.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is this guy relevant on NT? What is his claim to e-fame? I missed the entire summer, can someone fill me in?

OP what is wrong with you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Then again your a cowboys fan so SMH

Originally Posted by polorico

you reaching.
says the guy that talked to a girl that cant hear
Originally Posted by polorico

So i seen this cute girl in my class today 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shordy deaf though , i seen her in the hall she smiled , i walked right up to her and said some choice things and she just smiled
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wanna pop with her , but dont know hand signs .

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Make love to her man, ya'll got to understand you gotta make love to these ladies man. Set their soul on fire. Let that deaf girl have all of you king. Give her every ounce of yourself man. I want you to feel broke down and depleted. Empty your sack son. Stretch and meditate before you go in though. Imagine how hard it is to not able to hear man. Imagine the pain and anguish you would feel if you couldn't hear your favorite artist chopped and screwed and take that anguish out on her and convert it into passion. King, let her wear a strap on and release her inner turmoil on you jack. Take alittle give alittle................

laugh.gif
 damn

Make love to her man, ya'll got to understand you gotta make love to these ladies man. Set their soul on fire. Let that deaf girl have all of you king. Give her every ounce of yourself man. I want you to feel broke down and depleted. Empty your sack son. Stretch and meditate before you go in though. Imagine how hard it is to not able to hear man. Imagine the pain and anguish you would feel if you couldn't hear your favorite artist chopped and screwed and take that anguish out on her and convert it into passion. King, let her wear a strap on and release her inner turmoil on you jack. Take alittle give alittle................

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
one of the funniest posts of the year.. and apart from those last 2 sentences a lot truth
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom