AM i wrong for this ? Vol (a deaf girl , and a boy with a dana)

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

WTH is a DANA?

Dana is short for bandana. OP wears a matching bandana under his fitted hat
laugh.gif
248449_122739331152458_100002491756502_156980_8267951_n.jpg

this is what op looks like?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dog chewed up his leash so everytime i take him outside, i let him run free and he ran up to a fine #!* white chick, and i was like damn girl im sorry, and turns out she was deaf. I was in sign language in high school so i all i signed was my name and thank you. i found out where she lived though. apt # 1054. yes sir.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Make love to her man, ya'll got to understand you gotta make love to these ladies man. Set their soul on fire. Let that deaf girl have all of you king. Give her every ounce of yourself man. I want you to feel broke down and depleted. Empty your sack son. Stretch and meditate before you go in though. Imagine how hard it is to not able to hear man. Imagine the pain and anguish you would feel if you couldn't hear your favorite artist chopped and screwed and take that anguish out on her and convert it into passion. King, let her wear a strap on and release her inner turmoil on you jack. Take alittle give alittle................
eek.gif
roll.gif
NOOOOO!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you guys are wrong with your responses. But if OP is the dana cat, this thread could end in pure comedy 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Make love to her man, ya'll got to understand you gotta make love to these ladies man. Set their soul on fire. Let that deaf girl have all of you king. Give her every ounce of yourself man. I want you to feel broke down and depleted. Empty your sack son. Stretch and meditate before you go in though. Imagine how hard it is to not able to hear man. Imagine the pain and anguish you would feel if you couldn't hear your favorite artist chopped and screwed and take that anguish out on her and convert it into passion. King, let her wear a strap on and release her inner turmoil on you jack. Take alittle give alittle................

OMAZING GRACES!

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

don't do it OP, you could get her pregnant and then you would have deaf kids. 

This! 
Little deaf born kids 'cause you couldn't keep it in your pants smh... 
indifferent.gif

Wise Words from the WISEPHAROAH :

givw her a note but the note should be a drawing of your penis with yes or no circle one please

Back
Top Bottom