Am I Wrong? (Relationship Question)

Originally Posted by cap1229

If I was your ex I would plot and scheme on both y'all but that's just me. Hook her up with another dude quick who would use her and put you on with a chick I knew was dirty just to put you in your place.

disgust-wwe.gif

Sadly this is what I would expect to happen.

nah you ain't wrong bruh, smash her friend while you smile all up in your ex's face.
treat her friend real good, like do things for her you never did for your ex. 

and when it comes time to smash, make her feel things your ex never felt.
laugh.gif
 girls talk. 

Chick would be enemy number 1....especially if she was my close friend before yall hooked up and i was sleeping with dude?
eek.gif
oh no. I don't sleep around randomly so that means I really liked him. That means she saw us together and was waiting her turn. She must be handled. He must be handled. That's why you have ratchets(male and female) on deck who like to play games and will play the game for you with just one word.
grin.gif

I don't even care.

Originally Posted by gorjess

I dont know about this. If one of my friends started talking or dating my ex boyfriend of anything more than a few weeks I would be furious and cut the friendship off. 

You also have to think about the morals of this chick, unless your just trying to hit it...what kind of person must she be if she has no problem dating her friends ex of 8 months? I just think its wrong on both of your parts...
ohwell.gif

Chick would be enemy number 1....especially if she was my close friend before yall hooked up and i was sleeping with dude?
eek.gif
oh no. I don't sleep around randomly so that means I really liked him. That means she saw us together and was waiting her turn. She must be handled. He must be handled. That's why you have ratchets(male and female) on deck who like to play games and will play the game for you with just one word.
grin.gif

I don't even care.

devil.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

How many fights have you been in?

eek.gif
grin.gif

I don't even care.

%@+++ can't do #$$+ to you bruh. 
balls in your court homie, what you going to do? You already said your ex was mean, her friend prolly BEEN feeling you for a minute. She prolly already peeped how much of a gent you've been and how you stuck by your ex's side as long as you humanely could. She peeped how much of a %@+++ your friend can be.

You did your best homie, all while stocking up on em brownie points with her friend. Congrats man, you beat the game. You're not doing anything wrong. Her friend is an adult and so are you. You agreed that your ex and you are no longer an item, that means you can do whatever you want bruh.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

eek.gif
grin.gif

I don't even care.

%@+++ can't do #$$+ to you bruh. 
balls in your court homie, what you going to do? You already said your ex was mean, her friend prolly BEEN feeling you for a minute. She prolly already peeped how much of a gent you've been and how you stuck by your ex's side as long as you humanely could. She peeped how much of a %@+++ your friend can be.

You did your best homie, all while stocking up on em brownie points with her friend. Congrats man, you beat the game. You're not doing anything wrong. Her friend is an adult and so are you. You agreed that your ex and you are no longer an item, that means you can do whatever you want bruh.

grin.gif

listen man,

i'm always going to keep it one hunnid. in most circumstances, I'd avoid dating my ex's friend. however, considering the fact that ya'll was only together for 8 months (seriously anyone who thinks that's a long time needs to mind their baby nuts, that ain't nothing) and parted ways due to "irreconcilable differences" and her ways (being "mean and self-centered") does nothing but add to your case that it was just a mistake all along.

have you liked her friend for a while now? I know she's been feeling you, that's a definite AND I know she's been trying to let her friend know that she had a good thing going with you and she messed that up. Women ain't dumb, if your ex so much as got a little inkling that her friend wasn't trying her best to be there for her while ya'll was going through it she would've been deaded her and kept her away from you. Seems to me that her friend tried her level best keeping her emotions for you under control for as long as she could up until you made it perfectly clear that you two were no longer an item.

Now if your ex wants to play childish games, let her. Really there's nothing she can do bruh. If her friend is the type to feed into those games, then well hey things just got easier for you too. Don't deal with her either.

But you an adult bruh you don't have to play anyone's mind games if you don't want to. That's only if you're that gullible.

First of all he doesn't know the dynamic of there friendship. Women are different than dudes. She could have been doing that to get back at her friend for whatever went down in their friendship. Chicks will compete like crazy. Not even want the dude but talk to dude and mess with him on some dare you to one up me steez with her friend. That is drama it doesn't sounds like he wants. Especially if the ex is mean.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

eek.gif
grin.gif

I don't even care.

devil.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

How many fights have you been in?

Physical fights? Very few. I never get close enough to a situation to have to but I set plays in motion. I don't think outward fighting and losing your cool is attractive for women.

what can she do?
ZOMG I'm going to get my ex to fall for my friend who liked my ex. And then I'm going to get another guy who I know my friend also liked into the picture to screw over my ex for getting with my friend all while making my friend look like a $$*%!!!

roll.gif

Please....That is so predictable. OP you can do what you want with her friend, and you'll know if you should implicate yourself emotionally or not by how and when she allows you to smash. If she's a good girl you'll know, if she's the type to easily get manipulated you'll know that as well.

Either way OP is in entire control of this situation, my man. 
pimp.gif

If I was your ex I would plot and scheme on both y'all but that's just me. Hook her up with another dude quick who would use her and put you on with a chick I knew was dirty just to put you in your place.

This Kid Equals OP
image.jpg

That's how you should feel about the situation. That's exactly how much confidence you should be exerting, you got this man. 
pimp.gif

Edit: whats your ex number? I'm about to send this picture to her to demonstrate exactly how much damn isn't given about her or how she feel about the situation. 

If the ex takes the chick out of the running then he's right back to where he was in the beginning and would be better off getting a new girl who isn't part of the old girls cliq. Women take loyalty seriously esp. if they are part of the crew.

Where is he back to exactly? Chillin, not giving dambs? 
laugh.gif
 How terrible....

Got this Op YOU GOT THIS.  

pimp.gif
 My man. 

are you willing to break up her and her friend's friendship over something that you just see as a rebound? I couldnt do it, especially if i cared for my ex still, but if you dont homie, then go head

So her friend grabs my arm and hand and we walk 3 blocks cuffed up with my ex third wheeling it there in full conversation.

so yall were walking holding hands with your ex right there?

hmm...yolo indeed...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

So her friend grabs my arm and hand and we walk 3 blocks cuffed up with my ex third wheeling it there in full conversation.

so yall were walking holding hands with your ex right there?

hmm...yolo indeed...

that's a power move on the friends part. Shes showing her friend how little control she has. This ain't even about dude.

finding another b? 
finding another b?

that's the great predicament he'll be in? 

laugh.gif

relationships will come in due time but b's will always be there. if OP is about his then smashing b's shouldn't be an arduous task. dude seems personable enough for his ex's friend's to take notice how much of a gentleman is. She probably also heard about his stroke exploits and since his ex was being a +##+% he probably wasn't even putting any effort into his stroke game. 

laugh.gif
 You're so golden OP. Nah you're more than golden OP, you're King Midas in the flesh. Just continue being the personable gent you are and everything will come to you. 

You got it Sneakerheathen but I won this and we both know it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

until the next round...
grin.gif

Abort, the mindset of a chick who would do that is very telling.
As stated before cuffing up with a friend's ex in front of her face is a straight up power move and I'll add pure insolence.
I'm not usually violent and tend to walk away from confrontations due to my short patience for @+@*!#%%, but chick would be picking foot fragments out her +%#...Yup.

@cap1229& @ SneakerHeathen I see both of your points and thanks for the input because it made me come to the decision.

Since my ex and I are friends I'm going to see if shes cool with it. Knowing her she wouldn't say she cares but who knows. At least it will be all out in the open and honest about it. If she doesn't want to be cool with me because I like her friend then oh well. We weren't as cool as I thought.

Back
Top Bottom