AM I WRONG TO HATE PUFF DADDY....?

Puff's that %$$#%.

Whoever dislikes Puff is poor.

LOL @ dude saying he's from Harlem you know how they do.. True story though they ol' shiesty N's.. BK baby.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea I dislike him on a whooooooooooooooole different level... Can't say hate because I've never met him... But I do believe he's disloyal and has no honor and I don't like his moves.

I respect his hustle because he's acheived so much, but thats where it stops.

PREACH!!!!!!
I dunno if it's me, but does anyone else see the irony of part of this quote and the name of his cologne, "Unforgiveable"

smh.gif
what's wrong with a Harlem Hustler??

But anyway, there are MANY reasons to HATE P Diddy, and unlike most hated people about 90% of those reasons hold validity . . . I mean you can kind of blamehim for BIGs death, its well known that BIG was NOT suppose to be in LA that night, he was begged to stay by none other than Diddy, and what happens . . . Hegets killed before he can fulfill his contract, and like the true friend Diddy is/was, what does he do . . . Hold the man to the contract he signed in 92/93and releases these Biggie Duets +#*$@%!! . . . With friends like Diddy, who needs enimies??

The other cats I can't really feel too sorry for (to an extent), I mean if you signed a deal with Diddy after Craig Mack you pretty much knew what you weregetting into . . . Of all the good things said about Diddy, "FAIR" is never mentioned . . . There's a reason.

Back
Top Bottom