Amanda Seyfried actin real boss in Esquire, Vol. Dat Mass (Warning: mass is not a guarantee)

amanda-seyfried-nude-photo-0410-lg.jpg

amanda-seyfried-sexy-pic-0410-lg.jpg

amanda-seyfried-nude-0410-lg.jpg

amanda-seyfried-wallpaper-0410-lg.jpg

But more importantly...

I dont care that she doesnt have OD mass, I'm passing regardless. And who says 'boss' these days?

I don't know about any mass, but she's definitely good looking.

She was the dark horse to come out of that Mean Girls group... I didn't expect her to still be around, starring in movies, and looking good. Meanwhile Lindsey Lohan is probably ankles up in some seedy hotel room as I type this.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't know about any mass, but she's definitely good looking.

She was the dark horse to come out of that Mean Girls group... I didn't expect her to still be around, starring in movies, and looking good. Meanwhile Lindsey Lohan is probably ankles up in some seedy hotel room as I type this.

Exactly. She ain't all the way there yet, but this a scoutin report dammit. She on her way.

[table][tr][td]Chappelle's Show[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Nat King Cole Christmas[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.comedycentral.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Buy Chappelle's Show DVDs[/td][td]Black Comedy[/td][td]True Hollywood Story[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom