Amare says he wants to go to the Knicks in 2010 Vol. "I'm better than Chris Bosh"

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'd welcome STAT with open arms. He's better that CB4, and he's better than any Knicks big on our current roster. I hope he does land in NYC. His swag is swagtacular.
swagtacular???!!!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Homie, what you been smokin'?!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rather have Kwame Brown then Amary if I'm the Knicks.

Bosh all day.
CP what?!...im sure youre not talking about the same kwame who played for us
sick.gif

id take bosh with his two eyes right now cause amare only has one

id rather have a younger bosh. stat will be like 28 by the time we got him. thats not ancient but it wouldnt be long before hes in his 30's

Originally Posted by Digger85

id rather have a younger bosh. stat will be like 28 by the time we got him. thats not ancient but it wouldnt be long before hes in his 30's
STAT is only a year and a half older than Bosh

Bosh>Amare
Amare's post game isnt very good and makes zero effort on defense..Bosh atleast has some movesdown low and can play D..dont mistake the Amare preinjury for this one..he's on my list of overrated players

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If e took him in that Draft lik we were supposed to we wouldnt have had this problem. We alos pased up Nene. he coulda been legit in the East
smh.gif

Artest
smh.gif
tired.gif

Damn our team is gonna be good going into 10 - 11 season.
I'm staying quiet, not trying to jinx us
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Bosh is tissue soft and a flopper.
laugh.gif
And what is Amare?

Amare has no problem banging down low on offense now on D thats a different story
? I have never understood this mentality NTers have, players play the way they play becuase it benefits them.

Why would Chris put his back to players that are likely slower than him? That would be stupid he is one of the quickest forwards in the game and has a wetjumper why the hell wouldn't he just face up?

Chris is top 10 in the league in free throw attempts, he didn't get that by taking jumpers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Amare has no problem banging down low on offense now on D thats a different story
Dunking on dudes =/= toughness.

Had to bring out the Knicks sig for this.

Bosh >>> Amare, but neither will be THAT guy for us.

That is all.

I can't even see Bosh in NY honestly. He just doesn't even look like he would go there being from the south. If anything, he would probably go to ateam somewhere in the southern region after being up north his NBA career. Stoudemire would probably end up in NY though, but that still wouldn't mean athing if they don't bring in Lebron which is still unlikely IMO.

And hasn't Wade already said that he's not going anywhere? So, who would NY get to play beside Amare if they signed him? Joe Johnson?
nerd.gif

^he's also said that the Heat's fear of him leaving is premature. so if the organization thinks there's a strong possibility Wade will leave thentheres gotta be some chance of it. and i still lmao @ the heat putting up Wade's olympic jersey in the rafters in an obvious attempt to hope he doesn'tleave
laugh.gif

how sick would it be if Bosh signed with the Heat, and Lebron and Amare signed with the Knicks?

Lebron & Amare vs Wade & Bosh in the East every year...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I never thought I'd say this.. If amare stays in Phoenix, I don't think I can like a player like him. How can he talk like this when he still a memberof the phx Suns. Dude sounds stupid and talks like hes a KG, or a TD.

BUT iffffff he goes to NY, he'll average 35 pts in the that weak conference. Amare and Lebron... Wow. I'll buy both authentics and I'll have twoteams. How many rings will they win together?

bosh is that dude....with little or no supporting cast he still brings is everynight.....amare just brings frustration...so much potential... such low results

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If e took him in that Draft lik we were supposed to we wouldnt have had this problem. We alos pased up Nene. he coulda been legit in the East
Well technically, they drafted him...but traded him away for Antonio McDyess, if I'm not mistaken.
Technically drafted Nene, but if the trade wasn't on the table the Knicks were taking Chris Wilcox.
I much rather have Bosh. He's a much better teammate and he hasn't experienced the magnitude of Amare's injuries. He's also younger.

I wonder if Nash signs with NY when his PHX contract runs out.

He'd jump at playing for D'Antoni again and he lives in NYC in the offseason anyway.

Nash setting up LeBron and Amare (or Bosh).

Wow.

Amare has more spectacular and powerful dunks than CB4 else **** with amare being better than bosh.

bosh has a MUCH better more well rounded skill set than amare. bosh's jumper, ability to get to the line, finding an open teammate, hustle, 3pt shot etcetc > amare's. thats purely on the offensive side, on the defense its not even a contest. cb is one of the best defending PF in the entire league.especially after playing with team USA at the olympics hes improved drastically on both his defensive play and intensity.

then theres personality, bosh has been nothing but classy since day one. hes a consummate teammate and generally a very likable guy. hes not gonna get a blownup ego and make it all about him. hes been playing with a sub-par squad swimming in a sea of mediocrity in the standings since his first day here in torontobut hes taken it all in stride and matured. bosh over amare, alllll day everyyyy day

Back
Top Bottom