Amare says he wants to go to the Knicks in 2010 Vol. "I'm better than Chris Bosh"

I love Amare but I wish he'd play defense 100% of the time he's on the court. On some plays, he gives up on the play when I know he can recover andswat the heck outta the ball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by straight lux

I love Amare but I wish he'd play defense 100% of the time he's on the court. On some plays, he gives up on the play when I know he can recover and swat the heck outta the ball
laugh.gif

basically. that is why he will probably never a superstar player. a lot of potential on offensive, but slacks off on defense

gotta go with bosh....I'm a huge raptor fan but I gotta say Bosh just doesn't have that killer instinct that a 1st option needs to have you may haveyour opinion I just don't see it.....but when all the dust settles the Knicks are gonna have Amare not Bosh

I'd love for LeBron to win a ton of championships in Cleveland but I definitely see the appeal of him on a stacked Knicks team.. No matter how you put it,NY is still definitely one of the best cities in the world..

And yeah.. Stephen Curry (whose game I love!) would actually be a legit 3 pt option for LeBron! Unlike Mo lol..

Chris Bosh's facebook page says that he has a big announcement coming tonight.

Anybody know what this is?

laugh.gif

Dude signed with Warner music. Thats his big announcement.

I was hoping for something relevant to the court (no pun intended)

Woooow. I dont know man. They play way differently. I'd say Bosh is a Big Small forward while Amare is a PF.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif

Dude signed with Warner music. Thats his big announcement.

I was hoping for something relevant to the court (no pun intended)
oh hell no.

littlefoot is not dropping an album.

but im saying does the knicks even have money like that with all this rumors about lebron james, d-wade,and chris bosh

Back
Top Bottom