Amare says he wants to go to the Knicks in 2010 Vol. "I'm better than Chris Bosh"

http://basketball.realgm...._for_knicks_gig_in_2010/

[h1]Amare: Knicks should take me over Bosh[/h1]
By MARC BERMAN

CHICAGO - Here in Chicago waiting for the next wave of potential first-rounders to fill into The Westin for the final media availability..

Back in New York, ESPN Radio's Brandon Tierney had Amare Stoudemire on this morning and reiterated remarks about his desire to play for MikeD'Antoni in 2010 while boasting about being better than Chris Bosh. Stoudemire told The Post similar stuff during All-Star Weekend.

When Tierney asked Stoudemire if he's better than Bosh, the Suns forward said, "Oooh man, are you kidding me? Ask Chris Bosh that question."

So that's a yes?

"No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh"

"How serious will you consider the Knicks in 2010"?

"I will be totally serious about that, I spent a lot of my childhood there, I have a connection with the state, and I also love the entire coachingstaff"

" I think Coach D'Antoni's doing a phenomenal job with the Knicks, NY's a great city, I follow them closely."

Bosh or Stoudemire? Your call.

chris bosh has a skillset amare could only dream of.

while amare has the mentality and mindset that would make chris bosh the best player in the L.

neither is ever going to be THE man on a consistently successful team.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

while amare has the mentality and mindset that would make chris bosh the best player in the L.

What mentality and mindset is that? Waste your athletic ability by being soft and not rebounding or playing defense?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

What mentality and mindset is that? Waste your athletic ability by being soft and not rebounding or playing defense?

forget rebounding. bosh has already got that box checked.
grin.gif

offensively bosh needs that 'im going to bust your *+@ and yam on anything that moves' mentality of a young amare.

BOSH any day of the week....

Amare needs that run n gun style to be effective...yes i know dantoni coaches that way..

BUT, Bosh is good either way, and can score from many different spots on the floor....

Bosh stays getting isshed on by his peers. ... first Shaq basically says what everybody is thinking and calls him soft and "Rupaul", now Amarestraight up says "I'm better than Chris Bosh"... i wonder how Bosh himself feels about this. no respect.

I think that Amare would be a pretty good fit with the Knicks. He has played under D'Antoni's system before and you can pretty well tell that he wantsout of Phoenix. What yalls need to do is play Curry, gets his trade value up and trade his $@!. By not playing him at all your pretty much wasting 11 mil ayear and wont get anything out of him. Trade Curry, sign Lee and Nate, and sign one or two free agents and 2010 and your set.

grin.gif

offensively bosh needs that 'im going to bust your *+@ and yam on anything that moves' mentality of a young amare.

That only happens for Stat when his team is down a dozen with a minute left.
wink.gif

I still think it's hilarious that players will make these type of comments when they still have a year left on their contract with their current team
laugh.gif

Lebron and Bosh > Lebron and Amare

Originally Posted by CP1708

grin.gif

That only happens for Stat when his team is down a dozen with a minute left.
wink.gif

that only happens for Bosh................never.
wink.gif

This Amare character is quickly becoming one of the most hateable dudes in the NBA.
eyes.gif

also Bosh isn't explosive enough to have that "imma bust your !*% mentality."

CP we already know your true feelings on Amare so there is not point in going back and forth with your %+##%!*. other then been a better Rebounder there isnothing on the floor that Bosh does better then Amare

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

CP we already know your true feelings on Amare so there is not point in going back and forth with your %+##%!*. other then been a better Rebounder there is nothing on the floor that Bosh does better then Amare
laugh.gif
I know.

Shooter?
nerd.gif

Bosh got a bit more range then Mary don't he?

Bosh at least attempts to play D no?

glasses.gif
I'd take him.

Bosh ain't built for NY. Amare fits the mold.

Can someone post the free agent list for 10' again ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom