Amazon Kindle DX....who is coppin this?

hero-top-right-05._V244132736_.jpg

Slim: Just over 1/3 of an inch, as thin as most magazines

Carry Your Library: Holds up to 3,500 books, periodicals, and documents

Beautiful Large Display: 9.7" diagonal e-ink screen reads like real paper; boasts 16 shades of gray for clear text andsharp images

Auto-Rotating Screen: Display auto-rotates from portrait to landscape as you turn the device so you can view full-width maps,graphs, tables, and Web pages

Built-In PDF Reader: Native PDF support allows you to carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on thego

Wireless: 3G wireless lets you download books right from your Kindle DX, anytime, anywhere; no monthly fees, no annualcontracts, and no hunting for Wi-Fi hotspots

Books In Under 60 Seconds: You get free wireless delivery of books in less than 60 seconds; no PC required

Long Battery Life: Read for days without recharging

Read-to-Me: With the text-to-speech feature, Kindle DX can read newspapers, magazines, blogs, and books out loud to you,unless the book's rights holder made the feature unavailable

Big Selection, Low Prices: Over 275,000 books; New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases are only $9.99, unlessmarked otherwise

More Than Books: U.S. and international newspapers including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal,magazines including The New Yorker and Time, plus popular blogs, all auto-delivered wirelessly

Source: Kindle DX
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking into E-Ink products for a long time and the Kindle 2 seemed like it justneeded some work. With me get back into classes, this is a good time to invest on the wave of the future. $500 is a lot, but to consider not having to carrythe bulk of books, mags, and news papers ; as well as the money I will save on books, I think this is the way to go

how do the periodicals work on this? Do I just sign up for whatever magazine I want and they beam it to me every month? I'd definitely cop for mybathroom if that's the case
pimp.gif

It is most likely like it is with Zinio. I use that now to receive my mags and they come in PDF form, so I can still read on the DX as well. This thing issweet.

Back
Top Bottom