Amazon Mechanical Turk.. Put me on please... Discuss

^ thats prolly why I hate tryna explain to folks. That first month turns em off.

whats ur mtg username :lol:

It just goes into my amazon account, which then goes to my bank.
You can transfer 1 time a day. I just let mines sit in there till I need it.

Last edited:
I'm convinced I can do this since I have so much time on my hands now. Gonna go register and all that.

Consider that I browse the internet 2-3 hours a day doing almost nothing. If I can keep a tab open and earn a buck a day, why not? The end of each month.. Eat a nice meal 8)

Is it as straight forward as starting hits and doing them by hand? I remember I randomly clicked on one that was available and while it was simple it was obvious that it wasn't worth the time it would take.

Sounds like you gotta bite the bullet when you first start out and just grind through it.

Went ahead and registered. What are hits? How do you find decent paying hits? What does it take to qualify for hits? And what sort of work is it?

I have a full time job, but a few extra bucks in supplemental income is always appreciated.

Last edited:
I cant stress enough to yall to go to

MTforum
MturkGrind

Register & go the the hits thread

Make sure yall have Chrome & Firefox. Some hits may work better in one than the other

Last edited:
I've been reading through the stuff on mTurkgrind. I'm trying to get the HIT database script, but I can't get the site to load (using chrome) also tried it on my phone. Is there an alternative? or can anyone PM the script?

I'm not sure I understand this turking stuff 100% just yet, but it seems incredibly easy to make some side cash. If I could figure out how to make $200 a month doing this I could definitely quit working my second job (working 7pm-3am on friday nights :smh:).

Also, I'm looking through the HITs right now, and I guess I'm confused about the transcribing ones. What exactly are they? is it as simple as listening and typing out what is being said?

I cant stress enough to yall to go to

Mturkforum
MturkGrind

Register & go the the hits thread

Make sure yall have Chrome & Firefox. Some hits may work better in one than the other

HE AIN'T LYING.

You'll learn everything you need to know from them. Read through the noobie threads too before asking questions.

Eh.. Can't get down with giving my social security number to Amazon.. Pass

It's for taxes. Like any other job.

Already at $54 for the day. There were 2 really nice batches that were averaging like $18 an hour. But the requirements were 5k hits approved, so I don't think most of you could have done them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom