Amazon Prime ADDICT

Joined Aug 9, 2014
Treasure truck question, i was logged into my wife’s prime acct and placed a treasure truck order, I’m going to pick it up, shouldn’t be a problem ?

Joined Jul 10, 2003
thanks for the info guys. i already have a pair of beats, but also want the airpods (or something similar with no wires) because the beats i use solely for work and i'd keep the other headphones in my backpack....

Joined Jul 22, 2012
thanks for the info guys. i already have a pair of beats, but also want the airpods (or something similar with no wires) because the beats i use solely for work and i'd keep the other headphones in my backpack....
So you pretty much answered your question. Airpods for the convenience.

Joined May 2, 2012
Treasure truck question, i was logged into my wife’s prime acct and placed a treasure truck order, I’m going to pick it up, shouldn’t be a problem ?
As long as you have the QR code you should be fine. A buddy of mine had me place an order for him yesterday for a TT pickup, which was down the block from my apt. Amazon rep scanned it & gave me the bag in under a minute.

fapmasterjr

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2016
killer deal...plus u get an Amazon Echo Dot.....

perfect for Game / Lounge room. Me personally, i'm putting in backyard to create that ambiance when hosting a party....

http://a.co/3w2GChb

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
+1 on the airpods ima owner of them

Guess prime day was weak i aint seeing no one post anything worth coppin

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Unless you're a single Caucasian soccer mom or you're in need of a TV Prime Day is basura

Joined Jun 20, 2014
These are so good: https://amzn.to/2XeYMre
Not as much clout as Airpods, but for $30 (don't forget to check that 5% off box) they are an incredible value.

EDIT: whoa, sorry for the SUPER late reply. Didn't notice the date of your post. Regardless, those wireless earbuds I posted are dope.

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Prime day, trash once again

Unless you need headphones or a TV dont even bother

Joined Jan 4, 2014
Kinda cool on amazon. The little stuff that I would grab from there is cheap chinese crap that breaks in a month.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now