Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

Ironsides broad is bad though.
Shorty wild kinky.
Marriage material.

Freydis plotting.
In life, I bet she killed or orchestrated Ivars death.

Watching now. I knew Ivar wss gonna come with the burn them alive tactic. Seems like the ingenious go to tactic during a seige.

:rofl: @ thus Buddha king doing his best Ramsey during a battle talking about come and see come and see all the death.

Ivar dumb. Trusted the wrong one.

Freydis dumber. You seduce a cripple psychopath narcisstic maniac. **** the next man to trick him in to thinking it's his and feed his delusion that he is a god and then want to be sad when he kills your cripple son.

Magnus went out like a wimp. Took him this battle to smarten up and it's all for nothing since he went in to death wish mode. You leaving a battle and don't shield yourself at all. Think just saying I'm Ragnar's son will protect you :lol:

Loved the Bjorn sequence. Got to the point I wasn't sure it was really happening :lol: The second look in to the skies, bloody sword surrounded by the dead of Kattegat.

Then up on the mountainside just overlooking his kingdom like his father.

tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

King Bjorn

:lol: @ Ivar going to the Russians for help.

Hstiverk or w/e becoming a lame drunkard. I swear if it wasnt for Ivar Ragnar would have only produced one great son, Bjorn.

Lagertha bae :evil:

The idea just struck me as Hvisterik is drinking himself in to full on hallucinations and a psychotic break what if he's becoming the new Seer/Oracle of Kattegat?

Lagertha bae don't play. Her and that maze of torture.

White Hair was giving her that Thanos treatment taking a part her shield but he ain't expect her improvisation and deadliness. Dude basically spent the whole fight creating and sharpening the weapon that would kill him :lol:

**** that ending though.

Last edited:
Aside from the hvisterik storyline this season has been good thus far. Wonder if they're going to reveal if Floki is still alive or not?

This Season isn’t good enough for week to week viewing, I think I need to chill and watch the last 3episodes of this part of the Season at once, sometime In February.

There are just way too many storylines right now for week to week because none of them are compelling enough. It’s become a chore to get through.

Back
Top Bottom