Amazon ships 500 copies of Lil Wayne's Rebirth by accident

Maybe 4 tracks I can tolerate... the rest is
pimp.gif
garbage.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

@ the end of day its STILL a Lil Wayne album... No matter how you cut it...

He's expected to do #s, so if he doesn't are cats gonna say his career is OVER??... Obviously his label believes its gonna sell well...
Imma have to disagree with you on this one my dude. You cant even really compare this to a real Wayne album.

Best believe if it was a real rapper Wayne album we would of heard his singles all over the place and he would push crazy numbers... he just doing this !%+! cuz he can
laugh.gif

watch when his real rapper album drop in 2010.

this and 2011 probably...

album probably gonna do 300+ with this leak....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

wait so the album was completed anyway?

why push it back? everyone know's Wayne is on his "Rockstar" steez...

Everyone knows Weezy was dropping "Rebirth" for a year or so now.

He still gonna do
eek.gif
numbers, so drop already, no need to push back the album till February, people were anticipating the release dates....

i think to build hype cuz hes going to jail like a week after it releases

Why did ppl not understand him pushing the album back? Did y'all forget that he's going to prison & obviously his camp uis trying to capitalise offof that attention he'll be getting around his prison due date
Originally Posted by Deuce King

Interesting. Well unlike that other guy's situation at least we know that this was done by accident.

Zing!

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

He's expected to do #s, so if he doesn't are cats gonna say his career is OVER??... Obviously his label believes its gonna sell well...
Imma have to disagree with you on this one my dude. You cant even really compare this to a real Wayne album.

Best believe if it was a real rapper Wayne album we would of heard his singles all over the place and he would push crazy numbers... he just doing this @%@@ cuz he can
laugh.gif

2afg1vs.gif

This is a WAYNE album. Doesn't matter if hes a rapper or not. He put it out.

Okay Buddy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. You are still mad at those predictions for those albums that dropped. Your 0/3so far.
Obviously both Lil Wayne Cash Money/Young Money/Universal thought this product would sell, so we can't start saying NO its not a Wayne album now... If he aint a Wayne album what is it?? Who's is it?? I mean if it ends up being a success (which I doubt right now), who takes credit?? Lil Wayne or his alter ego??

I personally aint gonna say his careers over when the #s come out (regardless of how dismal they are), I just wanted to know if that sentiment applied to EVERYone who sold less than expected

They put this album out under the impression it would sell off of Lil Wayne's star power and the quality of the music...

You think the label is going to say NO to anything Wayne though Nay? doesn't matter if he put out a Lullaby album. If the label doesn'tlike it they are STILL going to put it out cuz he will sell and its whatever Wayne wants to do.This ___ went a Milli in a week or something, at this point hecan do WHATEVER he wants. This will sell good but yall talking like it'll flop or something. It wont sell nothing like his Rapper album but itll do iight.
Where in Waynes case even if this fails and he does Team BlackOut numbers he will still have his loyal fanbase that when Carter 4 comes out will say "I'm glad this N off his MTV rockstar %!$#. That album was garbage but Carter 4 is gonna be flames" whether you co sign that statement or not (I know you dont cause you dislike Wayne) you already know people have that mindset.
this man knows what he's talking about. I don't even like Wayne and this is true.

FinesseSosa wrote:

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

Best believe if it was a real rapper Wayne album we would of heard his singles all over the place and he would push crazy numbers... he just doing this @%@@
cuz he can
laugh.gif

2afg1vs.gif

This is a WAYNE album. Doesn't matter if hes a rapper or not. He put it out.

Okay Buddy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. You are still mad at those predictions for those albums that dropped. Your 0/3 so far.
Obviously both Lil Wayne Cash Money/Young Money/Universal thought this
product would sell, so we can't start saying NO its not a Wayne album
now... If he
aint a Wayne album what is it?? Who's is it?? I mean if it ends up
being a success (which I doubt right now), who takes credit?? Lil Wayne
or his alter
ego??

I personally aint gonna say his careers over when the #s come out
(regardless of how dismal they are), I just wanted to know if that
sentiment applied to
EVERYone who sold less than expected

They put this album out under the impression it would sell off of Lil Wayne's star power and the quality of the music...

You think the label is going to say NO to anything Wayne though Nay? doesn't matter if he put out a Lullaby album. If the label doesn't like it they are STILL going to put it out cuz he will sell and its whatever Wayne wants to do.This ___ went a Milli in a week or something, at this point he can do WHATEVER he wants. This will sell good but yall talking like it'll flop or something. It wont sell nothing like his Rapper album but itll do iight.
Where in
Waynes case even if this fails and he does Team BlackOut numbers he
will still have his loyal fanbase that when Carter 4 comes out will say
"I'm glad
this N off his MTV rockstar %!$#. That album was garbage but Carter 4
is gonna be flames" whether you co sign that statement or not (I know
you dont cause
you dislike Wayne) you already know people have that mindset.

this man knows what he's talking about. I don't even like Wayne and this is true.

Dawg, shut that !@#+ up about Carter IV.
How the hell are you gonna say this isnt wayne? THIS IS WAYNE.
he decided to make this album and now you're here defending your king saying this isn't wayne.
laugh.gif

3/3 for me.
-1 for you.

get on ma level.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

No. And i'm a much bigger fan of Wayne than Ye.
lets put it this way ... drop the world > 808s ... and if you like alternative music or even a little rock this cd goes hard ... #+*% what youheard ... my son wayne put out a album full of autotune singing after jay put out that DOA $%*!!%#! ...
laugh.gif

if this joint goes gold after the leak wayne is definitely doin it ... if youre a hardcore rap fan yeah you wont like it, but dont act like the beats dont gohard as hell ...

Best believe if it was a real rapper Wayne album we would of heard his singles all over the place and he would push crazy numbers... he just doing this @%@@ cuz he can
laugh.gif

This is a WAYNE album. Doesnt matter if hes a rapper or not. He put it out.
imma have to cosign as well..kanye didn't get this "excuse" for 808's.....

if this album does anything more than 100k first week then music of any genre should cease to exist forever.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by dunnyy

No. And i'm a much bigger fan of Wayne than Ye.
lets put it this way ... drop the world > 808s ... and if you like alternative music or even a little rock this cd goes hard ... #+*% what you heard ... my son wayne put out a album full of autotune singing after jay put out that DOA $%*!!%#! ...
laugh.gif

if this joint goes gold after the leak wayne is definitely doin it ... if youre a hardcore rap fan yeah you wont like it, but dont act like the beats dont go hard as hell ...
You only say that because Eminem is on it...But onto 808's it is one of the most real life albums ever made.. I understand why people hateit... But that album is as realistic as an album can get and that is the genius of it. Musically speaking.

Dawg, shut that !@#+ up about Carter IV.
How the hell are you gonna say this isnt wayne? THIS IS WAYNE.
he decided to make this album and now you're here defending your king saying this isn't wayne.
laugh.gif

3/3 for me.
-1 for you.

get on ma level.
get on your level and you think Wayne is my king? you cant be serious
laugh.gif
. You sound like you really hate Wayne so imma just let you be. you win
pimp.gif

imma have to cosign as well..kanye didn't get this "excuse" for 808's.....
i see what you saying but at the same time that was was a one time thing for these dudes. Kanye and Wayne can do whateva they want that's whythey do it my dude. i cant even count both them albums or take them serious.

problem is when you let these dudes off da hook for coming out wit crappy outta genre albums da stans will be QUICK to say "oh it was just a conceptalbum, he was

experimenting, instead of criticism you should just be more open to music, and stop hating
eyes.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya'll need to all shut up. You act like dude make songs just to piss you off. They've made all these rap songs. they need to grow. I think they'refully aware of what there doing and the criticism they will get, but they believe this the right direction. So you old school hip hop fans need to fall backand listen to you reasonable doubt and illmatic cds.

laugh.gif

All I'm sayin is the joint leaked & the #s won't be GREAT... When they do come out are Ns goin be sayin his career is OVER?? (Who knows... Willthey be right?? Hell NO!) ... All this %$@! about it NOT being "Carter IV" or a "real Wayne album" is stupid... HE made the album...HE'S puttin it out...

Had this %$@! not happened he would've done 400K+ prolly, but with the leak is gonna %+$! that up... Just saw YM on Monique show, said the joint wasdroppin next week (22nd). Their only option would be drop it NOW or or have him do a whole new album and release THAT in Feb as a double disc with Rebirth.

I know his camp is pissed but Why would it be pushed back for almost 3 months behind schedule if it was complete?

Back
Top Bottom