Amazon ships 500 copies of Lil Wayne's Rebirth by accident

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by dunnyy

No. And i'm a much bigger fan of Wayne than Ye.
lets put it this way ... drop the world > 808s ... and if you like alternative music or even a little rock this cd goes hard ... #+*% what you heard ... my son wayne put out a album full of autotune singing after jay put out that DOA $%*!!%#! ...
laugh.gif

if this joint goes gold after the leak wayne is definitely doin it ... if youre a hardcore rap fan yeah you wont like it, but dont act like the beats dont go hard as hell ...

son, yous a groupie

Originally Posted by ninjahood

problem is when you let these dudes off da hook for coming out wit crappy outta genre albums da stans will be QUICK to say "oh it was just a concept album, he was

experimenting, instead of criticism you should just be more open to music, and stop hating
eyes.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
See this is how you know dudes suck at arguments. No one is talking about the QUALITY of the records (which actually is disheartening for themusic forum) we're talking about sales. I personally think the 2nd half of Rebirth is garbage and 1/2 of 808s is trash too. And I dont cosign these albums.Carter 3>>>>>>>>>>Rebirth. Graduation>>>>>>>>808.

BUT

I dont look at these "concept" albums as a sign of flopping. I look at as them venturing out some fail (electric circus) some succeed (808'sPlatinum) but their verdict doesn't determine their future as an artist unless it is a complete transformation

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Boys Noize wrote:

What the hell? Lil Wayne? Rock album?
roll.gif

I never check out hip hop threads on NT but the one time I do... it's this? I can't wait to see how this album, inevitably, will be panned by
critics. Does Lil Wayne really play guitar?
roll.gif
Oh my God.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
OMG...this is like SNL Skit or something...

laugh.gif
Like...that can't be real...

LOL gets me every time. Stick to rappin, no ceilings was a step forward and rebirth is two steps back.

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

I personally aint gonna say his careers over when the #s come out (regardless of how dismal they are), I just wanted to know if that sentiment applied to EVERYone who sold less than expected

We'll get back to you later with an answer for that champ.

Back
Top Bottom