American Apparel brings a single tear to my eye.

pimp.gif

ViewImage2.aspx

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by calibeebee

this thread is full of win. I don't think my heart can hold up through every page though
rk1vn4.gif
laugh.gif

This is my EXACT reaction upon clicking on the link.  I was not prepared for what I was about to witness. Theres no way I can go through the whole thing without a heart attack  

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

...whoa...how do we know this dude smashes all of them?

Because NT likes to assume since he's the President & CEO of American Apparel, he's also had sexual intercourse with every single teenage/adult girl who's modeled for the line.

Do they still do contests like these? Bruh this best bottom contest had me SPRUNG back in the day. Can’t imagine this would bode well for a company in this day and age.

Do they still do contests like these? Bruh this best bottom contest had me SPRUNG back in the day. Can’t imagine this would bode well for a company in this day and age.

Surely not this company. The CEO, Dov Charney, turned out to be a huge perv. Sexually harassed a lot of his employees, slept with a lot of them. This thread was basically co-signing the mind of a serial pervert. After they booted him from the company, he went on to start Los Angeles Apparel.

Back
Top Bottom