American history X posters

OP has to be trolling.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

So, in 2011, you see a Swastika and think of it's originality and this that its a peaceful symbol. FOH.
So if you're in a Buddhist temple (for your convenience, in 2011) and you see a Swastika, you're going to think the Monks are Pro-Nazi?
laugh.gif
 "FOH" 
indifferent.gif

Next time, use Google before you hit the reply button.

eyes.gif

He didnt say Help NT I wanna make my room look like a Buddhist Temple.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

So, in 2011, you see a Swastika and think of it's originality and this that its a peaceful symbol. FOH.
So if you're in a Buddhist temple (for your convenience, in 2011) and you see a Swastika, you're going to think the Monks are Pro-Nazi?
laugh.gif
 "FOH" 
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Try harder. 
alien.gif

even though it was a peaceful symbol originally, you have to look at the difference in the posture of the symbol. The bhuddist, Indians, Egyptians had it oriented in one direction, while nazis twisted in turned the symbol around and on it's side. It's just polarity. the same thing that can be good is turned around to represent the opposite, which is clearly malicious and evil intent.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

laugh.gif
 "FOH" 
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Try harder. 
alien.gif

but i think OP wants it for its negative connotations  

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

OP are you a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer?

He said that he's not a nazi.
He probably just wants to like American History X so much that he wants to make derek's room a reality.

Like even if you made your room look like that, nobody would guess that was the look you were going for.

OP has to be a troll
how can you try and replicate a room like that and not expect people to get the wrong impression? 

nobody would throw up pics of tupac in their room if they didnt like him or his music. 

your logic. its not there. 

Swastika only represents one thing: Hate.

Find something else to put on your wall, unless you support that....
laugh.gif
 How wrong could you be? (no offense)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

go rilla wrote:
y2kingsfan wrote:
looking past the Nazi propaganda, that room looks like it was decorated by a 10 year old

it kind of is considering that the movie came out more than 10 years ago

That makes no sense
Patrick Bateman wrote:
whyte1der05five wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
laugh.gif
 "FOH" 
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Try harder. 
alien.gif
 Stop trying.

wth ppl?  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So much fail in this thread.

So when people ask the op why he has a swastika in his room, he's gonna say it represents peace? Or are some people just being "sensitive"

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Swastika only represents one thing: Hate.

Find something else to put on your wall, unless you support that....
Wasn't it originally an Egyptian symbol that mean peace (or something positive)?

Was also used in India, and as a good luck charm.

it originated in ancient Sumeria tho

Once again I never said I was going to put the swastika on my wall...I said instead the American flag...therefore I iz not trolling.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Wasn't it originally an Egyptian symbol that mean peace (or something positive)?

the symbols are older than the planet so everyone can dead this who had what first argument. Sumer is not even the oldest culture in the world. Vedic history is older than Sumer and that's just one case. 

Originally Posted by Wr

the symbols are older than the planet so everyone can dead this who had what first argument. Sumer is not even the oldest culture in the world. Vedic history is older than Sumer and that's just one case. 
that is valid I'm glad you corrected me brethren

Originally Posted by Wr

that is valid I'm glad you corrected me brethren
Not trying to be a a-hole or nothing, but that's how petty bickering over history starts; over who had what first. The symbols come from how the universe is shaped at different times. (Not my opinion, fact from the literature). It's really futile to say who had what first because none of them had anything first. They are just separate accounts of cultures understanding what came before them and how they each utilized them. Even if you study the history of hitler and the occult science he founded his ideology after, it even says where they got the stuff from. It's just mainstream media and schooling that would have one to believe hitler created the swastika 

Back
Top Bottom