American history X posters

mikey ice 23

Banned
So i was thinking to myself yesterday i haven't changed the setup in my room in years and wanted to do something different. I thought it would be dope if i replicated the wall in derek's room in american history X
pimp.gif
(No i am not a Nazi)
laugh.gif
frown.gif
...The only problem is i can not seem to find the posters any where online to purchase except the anti-war why one. If anyone knows the names or links as to where i can purchase them offline i would really 'preciate it thanks!

Swastika only represents one thing: Hate.

Find something else to put on your wall, unless you support that....

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Wasn't it originally an Egyptian symbol that mean peace (or something positive)?

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Wasn't it originally an Egyptian symbol that mean peace (or something positive)?

Was also used in India, and as a good luck charm.

Backwards it's an Indian symbol for good luck, I believe.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Backwards it's an Indian symbol for good luck, I believe.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 cmon son. atleast do some research on it. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Was also used in India, and as a good luck charm.
eek.gif
 how did people turn this into such a $%@# up symbol when its primary purposes was good? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

looking past the Nazi propaganda, that room looks like it was decorated by a 10 year old

it kind of is considering that the movie came out more than 10 years ago

Those are pretty sweet too empirestrikesfirst... I might just do it custom or go with a different idea. And no I do not hate any race/religion thanks. Was going to throw up the antigen flag which they also have on the wall not shown in picture instead of the Nazi-eagle.

So, in 2011, you see a Swastika and think of it's originality and this that its a peaceful symbol. FOH.

So, in 2011, you see a Swastika and think of it's originality and this that its a peaceful symbol. FOH.
So if you're in a Buddhist temple (for your convenience, in 2011) and you see a Swastika, you're going to think the Monks are Pro-Nazi?
laugh.gif
 "FOH" 
indifferent.gif

Next time, use Google before you hit the reply button.

Yes. But I'm not ignorant to the origin or usage of the symbol. That may explain it. The symbol in its various forms are used in Asia and by religious groups throughout the world. Raelism and Hinduism being just two examples. Victim of the American education system I see
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom