American Horror Story: Hotel Thread tonight 10/7

The hotel in this new season is inspired by the Cecil Hotel near Skid Row

y'all might remember the thread about Elisa Lam, the girl that went missing at the inn and was later found in the water supply tank on the roof.

http://niketalk.com/t/526479/corpse-found-in-la-hotels-water-supply-tank

The hotel has also been home to 2 serial killers, the Night Stalker Richard Ramirez and Jack Unterweger.  

It's also rumored to be that last place the Black Dahlia was seen alive.

Last edited:
I am going to give this season a chance, I hated last season but the other 3 were solid

that Elisa Lam stuff is wild, I remember reading about it

I didn't even finish last season. The show does have a habit of starting strong then finishing weak. My favorite season is still the first. It stayed consistently good and the story didn't lose focus.

I stopped watching half way last season and the one before that started good and ended flat, and season 2 was wack to me but i finished it. IMO nothing has beat season 1.

Looking forward to it just to see how the previous seasons connect even further.

Will tune in, but the series has lost some of it's luster the last few seasons.

Last season was good i thought. Some parts were rushed, but overall it was good.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

The trailer makes it look more glamorous opposed to scary. I'll be tuning in regardless 
pimp.gif

Besides 2-3 episodes last season was great. This season looks to be good too hope lady gags don't **** it up b. Show needs a whole new cast tho to freshen it up a bit.

Last season was good i thought. Some parts were rushed, but overall it was good.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

The trailer makes it look more glamorous opposed to scary. I'll be tuning in regardless :pimp:  

What you expect when both show creators/writers and show runners are homosexual tho?? It's not gonna be scary at all just gonna have a interesting story.

Last edited:
I was working in downtown when that murder happen it's always a suicide in downtown every other year some of those old apartments and buildings are haunted

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

The trailer makes it look more glamorous opposed to scary. I'll be tuning in regardless 
pimp.gif

What you expect when both show creators/writers and show runners are homosexual tho?? It's not gonna be scary at all just gonna have a interesting story.
They added new creators/writers this yr or wat? 

1 and 3 are my favorites, couldn't get with 2 and 4.
5 will break the tie between good and bad seasons

Na besides the Alien stuff season 2 was great. 2>>1>>>4>>>>3. If this is set in that hotel were the black dahlia was last seen I expect her to show up this season again like she did in season 2 since all the seasons are now connected.

Last edited:
ive been killing time watching this show on hulu, finished season 2 in like 2 days now im almost done with season 1 in about 2 days its looking

It's LIT! Supposedly this is returning to the murder house vibe from the 1st season which will be great. 

Really looking forward to this tonight. Just like Saw it feels like Halloween when this show returns each year.

Back
Top Bottom